What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower Buyers Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblehashh

i would like to know why i always get 2-3/10 LR2 seeds in my little tube that are green and smaler than 1,5mm in diameter, of coure they also never pop up -.-
Besides this Lowryder 2 is great

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
i just poped a few more seeds 10 LR#2 out which 8 germed, 4 auto ak x diesel ryder out of which 3 germed and 3 diesel ryder out of which 2 germed

this gives me the following germ rates for the following strains:

LR#2 %80
auto ak x diesel ryder %75
diesel ryder %66.6

which is an average germ rateof %76

not bad considering it is winter over here atm

they will be grown in a mini green house for the first 3 - 4 weeks or untill i can some how modifiy it to suit there hight or they will be put inti bigger pots and and left to make me some seeds... these are the last of my lovely auto seeds atm.. also got some others already on the go that have been hit with critcal mass and northen lights pollen

C

curts1

The ak47xlr2 has been good for me -germed well, potent smoke and not a bad yield, same goes for lr2 and dr. I do medical grows so I´m looking for a heavy indica that will let me sleep :abduct:

Sobekobe

I got Auto White Russian... 8 popped 2 didnt. Of the 8 that popped, 2 died because the first leaves never really formed. Blowerrrrr

raz1012

I'm wondering the same thing, i want a pack of their double diesel but have no clue where to pick them up.

I thought that they were available at either attitude or dope not sure of the stability of those though.

How's your strains doin shroomy?

raz1012

Yeah I was goin to condense everyones reviews onto my first post with pictures but I'll do it this upcoming week.

Smiler

[Growning Lowlife Hindu Kush as my first grow, they have been a great plant to grow, put up with all my newbie abuse, the AK47,s could not put up with torture and died. Brill 1st grow, eventually!

The oldest plant is now drying, I'll let you peeps know how the smoke is, I agree with raz1012, the yield looks in size about 1/2oz tops.

Sorry about the phoncam.

For my next grow I have ordered SLH and Atrain along with AK48 (Autofem), the idea being to veg all plants under 20/4, then swith to 12/12. (Have an early smoke while waiting for the others to finish)

Do you think that the AK48 will suffer by finish a number of weeks on 12/12 or do you think I should start the AK48's 3-4 weeks beforehand?

TA

B

Bernstoff

Our lowrider 1 began to show some mold :fsu:, and we decided to harvest. Unfortunately we lost some of the main Cola and a couple of side colas. :-(
Some of the buds we pollinated so we did not cut them of, cuz they where not complete mature.
But We had a blast growing it. Over 30 inch high lowrider 1 monster.
Now we have dried it for a week, and the smaller buds are ready for cure in jars. The bigger buds needs a few days more. We smoked some of the small buds before cure, and here is the smoke rapport.
Taste: Easy to smoke no cough, or lung expan. taste a little like hash. Not the best taste but really ok.
Potens: Surprisingly strong, not as strong as ak47 or WW (that is what i usely smoke), but very potent. :woohoo:
Buzz: At first i felt a giggle and uplifting high, later it clued me to the chair. It lasted 3 hours.
We will do another smoke rapport after the cure :joint:

Seedling

Veggie

Flower

Harvest

Smaller buds in jar

The small bud we smoked before cure.

Thanks for watching...

leaddraft

DieselRyder
A!+
Great stuff
Been outta the Loop for a bit, expect great things soon!

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts