What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

Joint Doctor's Lowryder2 x Diesel is suppose to be very potent and strong long lasting "High" I have 2 growing now they are on there 17 days vegetative stage and looking good. Tiny crystals are starting to appear.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn beautiful plants everybody. Hey TheOneWill, I actually did that cross you are talking about ( Sour Diesel x Masterlow). The ones I got aren't autos bbut, they did turn out very good, having a very kushy/diesely resulting taste. I would do the cross if I were you and maybe try and isolate the auto gene if you could.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
thx man Im glad U like them - I was quite disapointed...

The one that is in the picture gave me around 30g , other one gave like 13g but it was "taken from dead" (I was about ripe it and plant new one - it took around 13 days to grow 2 cm - was obvious that this cant give big harvest, verry weak seed)

I also made 2 ak47xlr2 in 12/12 from seed - gave around 25g each ...
Ah one thing - I cut autoflowerings at 60 days - always , so I suppose i could get lil bit more if i wait extra 15 days - I treat them little bit like a shield for not smoking "noble" strains when theyre flowering :D.

Pots for Afs are always 11L i my grows.

top work bro

shroomy

canned abyss1

Veteran
Spyder around 66 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Damn Canned. lase et us know if seeds are available for sell or trade.

Kudos to the max on a sweet looking lady
:nanana: to all non-believers

Yellowmoon

Had a little lowryder 2 mini project this winter. They were in 1,3g pots burned by 250w hps.

:kitty:

Attachments

• lowryder2.jpg
    lowryder2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 61

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Had a little lowryder 2 mini project this winter. They were in 1,3g pots burned by 250w hps.

:kitty:

can we pleae have some more details of the grow:

type of medium
how many weeks
what nutes used
final weight
smoke report

shroomyshroom

Veteran
This is all I have at the moment, I will get some next time I take pix and post them then.

picture.php

that SOG is bu-di-ful bro

i will be doing same thing soon with some auto ak x diesel rydey :bis:

should be sweet just waiting to get the beans off a mate :D

Yellowmoon

sure.

type of medium: 60% cactus soil, 40% gravel
how many weeks: the whole cycle took a day or two past 9 weeks, 6 of which were flowering. they ended up 50/50 clear/amber. i cut them at that point because i didn't want any couchlocky effect.
what nutes used: bio bloom and grow, careful ph control (apparently, towards the end, i slightly over-nuted)
final weight: a friend took my scale, but it's all in the picture. probably no more than 20 grams. then again, i was aiming for lr2 -style high and not yield. i started with more seeds, but some of them came up as weird mutants. i was lucky to get three going. the seed batch must've been old.
smoke report: a nice uppie high, pretty one-dimensional but enjoyable. the smallest of these plants was actually the strongest one, that one really kicked you in the butt! i especially enjoy this strain through my vaporizer, it has all the potency needed for sure. My judgement: 4/5.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
sure.

type of medium: 60% cactus soil, 40% gravel
how many weeks: the whole cycle took a day or two past 9 weeks, 6 of which were flowering. they ended up 50/50 clear/amber. i cut them at that point because i didn't want any couchlocky effect.
what nutes used: bio bloom and grow, careful ph control (apparently, towards the end, i slightly over-nuted)
final weight: a friend took my scale, but it's all in the picture. probably no more than 20 grams. then again, i was aiming for lr2 -style high and not yield. i started with more seeds, but some of them came up as weird mutants. i was lucky to get three going. the seed batch must've been old.
smoke report: a nice uppie high, pretty one-dimensional but enjoyable. the smallest of these plants was actually the strongest one, that one really kicked you in the butt! i especially enjoy this strain through my vaporizer, it has all the potency needed for sure. My judgement: 4/5.

good to hear bro, you should of seeded the lower buds of the little one if like the smoko.. im sure you have access to mant more seeds so your sitting sweet :D

thanx for the details

S

ShawnyBoy

those are some GREAT lookn ladies!!!
Sweet Job!! Really like the purple hues!!

Cheers
icon7.gif

S

ShawnyBoy

oh by the way.... when will I be able to get my
hands on some of those seeds cannedabyss1??

rebo

Here's an LR2 nug right before harvest..

P1010481.jpg

It's drying right now, then I'll cure it for a couple of weeks.. but from the samples I've taken it's pretty decent smoke:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts