What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Use BioBizz ?

When I contacted the company, they explained that because it is difficult to produce magnesium organically , In the soil that they provide, have magnesium supplement.
I can not get their soil, And also can not get good results with their product.
I understand that breeders get results without the use of their soil, Not so with me.
I'll keep reading, you continue with the excellent information you provide here.

-

-

just spray the leaves with epsom salts for M wen needed put 1 heep table spoon per gal of water.

Yes it works, Magnesium is absorbed quickly when spray the leaves.
In general, the plant does not look happy, and I'm not sure I know what dose to use.
I keep trying because I know it's a good organic fertilizer.

juskin

biobizz sucks, my buddy and I conducted a test side by side him running the biobizz line, myslef running house and garden with silica and cal mag and my half of the tent is very healthy doing awesome and his half is almost stunted and getting a bunch of weird deficencies, hes all about organic and has already wrote biobizz off, now hes on to trying the gen hydro organic line....

Latest posts

Latest posts