Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay

Thread Title Search
Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2008, 04:31 AM #111
richardwilliams

deep update

Hi Folks,
been busy in the swamp, here's some shots of this years DC seed replacement crop. Cheers, Richard.
upcoming shots of deep congo, congo, trainwreck, dcX uzbeki etc..

Old 10-06-2008, 07:52 AM #112
ELMO9191

ELMO9191 will become famous soon enough
lovely colours on those plants
dc X uzbeki sounds a killer x
good on you

Old 10-06-2008, 07:45 PM #113
richardwilliams

club DC

Thanks Elmo,
The DCXUzbeki is a cross by Charlie and Raco , we will not be reproducing this strain.

Old 10-08-2008, 06:07 PM #114
Lean Green
Operating Outside the Law

Lean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud of
There is some Deep Congo on Seed Boutique.
Lean Green is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2008, 06:17 PM #115
Lean Green

Lean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud of
Me neither, I just saw it today.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:47 PM #116
Lean Green

Deep Chunk?

Well here is my Deep Chunk. Doesn't look like a pure DC but anyways

That's it on the left of both pics, I tied down the man growth tip.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:26 PM #117
cornflake
better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week

cornflake is just really nicecornflake is just really nicecornflake is just really nicecornflake is just really nicecornflake is just really nicecornflake is just really nicecornflake is just really nicecornflake is just really nicecornflake is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lean Green
There is some Deep Congo on Seed Boutique.
Nice find LG, and his bin pricing is nice too

That's why I almost feel bad for ranting, but....

Perhaps breeders who delete grower experiences if they're negative are missing out on important feedback? As a buyer, I'm disgusted by these practices and am angry that the people on icmag aren't getting the whole picture about strain problems before they buy their seed "
- cornflake
okey dokey, feel'n a lil' better now.

What am I growing?
Grindhouse - Ultra Sonja, Mob Boss, Blue Sonja and Prophet
Reservoir - ChemDxSD ibl, Alpha Diesel
Serious - Bubblegum
Karma - Happy Brother bx2
Connoisseur Gen - SSSDH
SOL - Sweet Tooth#3
Verite's Holy Grail
Mountain High - Venomhead F2, kHaze
Foomar's - Head's CaseyJonesXGeisha
Croniholic's - Russian Diesel
Skunkman's - OHazeXSkunk#1
Gypsy's PPP
Freebie

cornflake is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2008, 06:53 AM #118
richardwilliams

dc breeding

actually I think that looks pretty good lean.
I can assure you the dc is not a cross.
The seed patch '06 which is where deep congo comes from was all dc males which made pure dc and deep congo.
This years dc did not seed, the males came along too late and to spite hiking (ripped shoulders) all the dc's back indoors to finish, no seeds resulted.
best of luck with yours,
Richard.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:10 AM #119
Lean Green

Sorry to hear about your seed crops Richard. Don't get me wrong about the Deep Chunk,the plant is great smoke and I got way more than I expected from a pure DC. If the seeds that I made are like that plant I will be very happy.
In this picture both plants are the same age. It shows the vigor the DC plant had.
Deep Chunk left. C99 right

Old 11-21-2008, 05:34 AM #120
Demosthenes
OG Operator!

Demosthenes is on a distinguished road
Deep Chunk Harvest Info - The End

hahahah...looks like this thread took on a life of it's own after I started it way back in April. I had intended to post regularly, but got a bit side tracked. I figured I'd try to finish what I started and post the results of my RWSC Deep Chunk experience.

if ya'll read post 1 and then this post, you'll see the before/after results of some cuts from my Deep Chunk Mother that was grown from seed via Richard Williams Stock.

mmmmm..(exhale)....I am tokin on a bowl of Deep Chunk as I type. Some grow notes 1st. Ez to grow, moderately ez to clone, but takes a while to get going. Can suck up nutrients, or survive on virtually none, resists mold and pests better than most plants and turns into some top shelf smoke!!

This particular pheno finishes in 55 days, but let her go to 65 for one very simple reason. w/ 50% amber trichs she takes on a life of her own. Licorice Hashish flavored delicious, bomb!!! if you smoke a bud in a pipe it WILL be clogged before you finish. LOL. flavor of black licorice candy, the high is quite chronic and makes for the perfect after hours smoke and fixes up nausea, muscle aches and attitude!

I have no idea where this rates against Richard Williams standards or the Original Tom Hill super pheno, but I really liked this plant and represented my 1st real Indica experience. I yielded 2 zips from 1 and 3 from the other. not bad for used soil and left over unbalanced nutrients and RO. Left to fend for self in the hostile summer heat she fought off mite attacks and was the only genetics to not require mold prevention! go figure..friggin sativa's suck balls like that In my experience.

I could not get nearly these kinds of results indoor and would have to say, Deep Chunk prefers the outdoors for sure.

I hope you enjoy the photos.

Thanks again Richard for making these genetics available.

Demos

The End

Demosthenes is offline Quote