Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay

Thread Title Search
Deep Chunk - Richard Williams Seed Co. - Sbay Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2008, 08:12 PM #101
Sava
Zero Gravity Resident

Sava will become famous soon enough
Good luck with em milo.
Also good to hear from rw that there will be new release of dc. unfortunatelly no one seed from my pack germinated.
They were planted right after i received em.
milo, i hope things changed and seeds may germinate better after such stratification phase. I also read in some thread here that these seeds show little better g.rate, been planted right into soil without pregermination.

peace.
Sava is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2008, 05:20 PM #102
Lean Green
Operating Outside the Law

Lean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud of
Here is my RWDC at 24 days of flower.
Lean Green is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:04 PM #103
Tolpan

Tolpan has a spectacular aura aboutTolpan has a spectacular aura aboutTolpan has a spectacular aura aboutTolpan has a spectacular aura about
I'm running Richard Williams Deep Congo. She's a beauty and smells real nice.
Soon I will start HTC's Powerhouse, another DC cross. Can't wait for it.

I hope to try some pure DC soon, or perhaps cross a DC pheno from Rw with a DC pheno from HTC, and see what will happen !

That pic from the resin covered DC is insane!

Tolpan

Pic: small sidebud from my Deep Congo

Tolpan is offline Quote

Old 10-02-2008, 01:17 AM #104
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
That is a beautiful plant Lean Green.
I hope mine look something like that!

RWDC update:
4 out of 10 germed and above soil. I am still holding out hope for the other 6.

will post some pics when I can find the time to upload some.
milo_xxx is offline Quote

Old 10-02-2008, 02:48 PM #105
Lean Green

Lean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud ofLean Green has much to be proud of
Thanks Milo, I hope yours look like mine too! My DC is over 4' tall. It seemed to take off once it got established. I went threw 2 packs of these seeds. I had a couple others sprout but they never grew more than cotyledon leaves. I let them grow for a month or so but they never grew any true leaves. Good luck!

Old 10-05-2008, 01:18 PM #106
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Quote:
Richard ,
Would these be the Deep Chunk with a germination problem ?

From SB around six months ago , have just dropped them into water and will transfer to soil once they crack.

All still floating after 12 hours so might abrade them a bit.
Quote:
yes those are the ones, lets see how you do with em, best of luck, cheers, richard.
Several split and looked good to go , all put in soil and none broke surface given a month.
Mazar freebies took the slot so no big deal.
Guess i can keep the empty packet and send it in for replacement at some time ?
foomar is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2008, 02:54 PM #107
perpetuallylost
Banned

perpetuallylost will become famous soon enoughperpetuallylost will become famous soon enough
i picked up a pack of these recently as well. as i've not heard really good things about richard williams seeds so, i'm keeping my fingers crossed. hopefully i will have more luck .
perpetuallylost is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2008, 02:59 PM #108
IceColdCrickets

Old 10-05-2008, 03:09 PM #109
Lean Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetuallylost
i picked up a pack of these recently as well. as i've not heard really good things about richard williams seeds so, i'm keeping my fingers crossed. hopefully i will have more luck .
Did you pick up Deep Chunk or Deep Congo? The Deep Congo germs fine and is awesome herb.

Old 10-05-2008, 04:22 PM #110
perpetuallylost
Banned

perpetuallylost will become famous soon enoughperpetuallylost will become famous soon enough
i got the deep congo. i had read it was exceptional and am really anxious to pop em. i have pretty high hopes for em. the DC is outstanding and i've heard very positive things about african herb in general.
perpetuallylost is offline Quote