What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finding weed in Hawaii

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I just think the odds of getting robbed is much higher than your chances of finding good herb in a homeless camp. The camps in my area are known to be patrolled by punks with guns and there is a lot of criminal activity like stripping stolen cars and whatnot.

Its not all like that, though. There are people with full time jobs living on the street because the cost of living is so high.

State and city lawmakers once looked at one of Oahu’s biggest homeless encampments — Pu‘uhonua O Waianae next door to the Waianae Small Boat Harbor — as a potential model for what government-sanctioned homeless “safe zones” could look like across the islands.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/...homeless-camp-at-center-of-dispute-at-harbor/

vta

Veteran
nice :) you pretty much got the right price for just flying in. Enjoy, Kaua`i is sooo beautiful, if i wasn't from where i'm at, i wouldn't mind being from there :D aloha!!

It helps having a reliable hook-up.

We love Kauai but it's the only island we have been to..5 times. Next Hawaii trip will probably be Maui.

:tiphat:

Maui

Maui

It helps having a reliable hook-up.

We love Kauai but it's the only island we have been to..5 times. Next Hawaii trip will probably be Maui.

:tiphat:

I brought my mtb to Maui. Caught a stunning sunrise on Haleakala and then I rode my bike down Skyline and my wife drove down and picked me up at the lavender farm........good times.....

Last edited:
I moved here with family a year and a half ago, live probably 15 mins from Waimanalo and have only found imported weed so far, lots of reggie, I'd love to find the locally grown real Hawaiian buds

SurfdOut

Veteran
Big Island Style

Attachments

• IMG_20181017_095347_878.jpg
    IMG_20181017_095347_878.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20181012_070813.jpg
    20181012_070813.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Latest posts