What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch masters bought by Fuji

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just thought i would mention what some peeps may already know?,,
That oz company Dutch masters has been bought out by Fuji,,,
Getting the same story with every grow shop i call!,,
so distribution centre has gone to shit and many products are now unavailable with nobody having a clue if and when they will receive anymore,,,,S2

hvac guy

I don't think that's the truth, DM will be selling directly to customers or select retailers, Fuji is manufacturing the nutrients for DM.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Dutchmaster has been around since 2000 or so and has massive name recognition through the years. In today's culture where Hawthorne Group is snatching up companies, I'm not surprised Fuji thinks they have valuable intellectual property.

I had to switch to UC Roots because Zone hasn't been available, but I wish them luck with their product revamp. They make good products.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dutchmaster has been around since 2000 or so and has massive name recognition through the years. In today's culture where Hawthorne Group is snatching up companies, I'm not surprised Fuji thinks they have valuable intellectual property.

I had to switch to UC Roots because Zone hasn't been available, but I wish them luck with their product revamp. They make good products.

Every hydro shop I have spoke to are having great problems getting the products from the wholesale peeps,,,,,s2

As long as they keep delivering through Amazon, I'm cool.

As a nute company, I am most impressed with them. I haven't used anything but their foliar sprays but their Liquid Light & Saturator is some of the most impressive stuff I've used. I've spent a lot of time reading their research for Liquid Light and their science is impressive.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think that's the truth, DM will be selling directly to customers or select retailers, Fuji is manufacturing the nutrients for DM.

Ok buddy,,
You seem to know more then at least ten hydro shops in the uk and again the problem is the distributors and not Dutch masters,,,,s2

hvac guy

I know Craig personally, we're good friends. DM will be selling directly to end users. So many hydro stores carry over a dozen nutrient brands, including shitting brands like REMOs. Seems a lot of people can rebrand someone else's nutrient recipes and sell them.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know Craig personally, we're good friends. DM will be selling directly to end users. So many hydro stores carry over a dozen nutrient brands, including shitting brands like REMOs. Seems a lot of people can rebrand someone else's nutrient recipes and sell them.

Thanks for the info and if you can find anywhere in the UK that has reverse in stock,,then I will be eternally grateful ,,,
Thanks,,,,,s2