What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
i really gotta give N haze a go man i feel like im missing out.
heard of a lemon haze..........PLEASE!

Do it. I remember being scared to grow NH for years because everyone at the time was talking about how difficult it was to grow. I eventually decided to pop some outdoors and they did very well. Scary herb for sure...defo not an everyday smoke for me, but was fun to take it to the finish line. It's not as hard to grow as people say...at least outdoors. Tried it indoors and it didn't perform as well.

I'd also recommend Mango Haze. Indoors or out, you just can't go wrong with that one and it has a much more agreeable stone than the NH, imho. SSH is a good one too, very balanced high and excellent taste.

I made some seed last year with my best GHS Super Lemon Haze female crossed to an a5 x a5T male. I didn't get many seeds, but I got enough to make more seed with the best plants I find.

HB.

D

DNM1

Tutankhamon

Tutankhamon

Short pheno
:)

Attachments

• IMG_6679.jpg
    IMG_6679.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 17

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Do it. I remember being scared to grow NH for years because everyone at the time was talking about how difficult it was to grow. I eventually decided to pop some outdoors and they did very well. Scary herb for sure...defo not an everyday smoke for me, but was fun to take it to the finish line. It's not as hard to grow as people say...at least outdoors. Tried it indoors and it didn't perform as well.

I'd also recommend Mango Haze. Indoors or out, you just can't go wrong with that one and it has a much more agreeable stone than the NH, imho. SSH is a good one too, very balanced high and excellent taste.

I made some seed last year with my best GHS Super Lemon Haze female crossed to an a5 x a5T male. I didn't get many seeds, but I got enough to make more seed with the best plants I find.

HB.

Grow the hazes outdoors if you can. Purple Old Timers Haze x Meao Thai. Chopped today. Began flowering early September, so around 17-18 weeks flower in total.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

HB.
i remember those bud shots and plant shots vividly hb ,
you did a fantastic job with those man ,
the end product looked pretty much perfect in my books ,
glad it also delivered the goods smoke wise ,
sure looked like it had what it took ...

i concur on the mh being more agreeable in the high department ,
i really enjoyed the ones ive grown in the past ,
a good strong euphoric high , '
that was also hard to build tolerance too ,
ticked many boxes for me and i still have seed in my collection as a result ...

kinda itching to fire them up after the quick trip down memory lane just now ... lol ..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Haze cont.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Also, a quick report on the morta mortal. I sampled some last night with a wood pipe and I am very impressed. I finished the bowl in one sitting around 9pm and didn't see any sign of coming down as I tried to fall asleep at midnight. It made my gums hurt leading me to try and determine if my gums always hurt and the weed just made me aware of the pain. A peace of gum settled that debate. That was a first for me. This stuff is potent and energizing; yet euphorically dreamy and numbing to the body.

looks like haze heaven there :D

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
BOEL Oaxacan

BOEL Oaxacan

Pheno hunting these this year. Tons of different smells, leaf shapes/sizes and internodal lengths but they are much happier this year than the last time I ran them due to the change in feed.

About 27 days into flower, some are further along than others but I'm excited to watch these mature and do their thing.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Pheno hunting these this year. Tons of different smells, leaf shapes/sizes and internodal lengths but they are much happier this year than the last time I ran them due to the change in feed.

About 27 days into flower, some are further along than others but I'm excited to watch these mature and do their thing.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Wow! Beautiful lady... Is it a stable line? Have you noticed hermaphrodites? I have some old oaxaca lines that I'd like to grow....

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Wow! Beautiful lady... Is it a stable line? Have you noticed hermaphrodites? I have some old oaxaca lines that I'd like to grow....

D

DNM1

Zamaldelica Ace Seeds

Zamaldelica Ace Seeds

Work in progress

Attachments

• IMG_7007.jpg
    IMG_7007.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 12
D

DNM1

Killer A5 Haze Ace Seeds

Killer A5 Haze Ace Seeds

Bud sites
Work in progress

Attachments

• IMG_7051.jpg
    IMG_7051.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7062.jpg
    IMG_7062.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7057.jpg
    IMG_7057.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7041.jpg
    IMG_7041.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7035.jpg
    IMG_7035.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 12

Ponderosa

Looks very nice. Who was the breeder?

It was either nl5×haze or nevils haze, I can't remember. I was was growing a few different haze varieties at the time. One had a metallic/chemical smell, and I'm pretty sure this one had a mango smell. This was a couple of years ago, and I didn't take notes.

D

DNM1

Tutankhamon

Tutankhamon

Attachments

• IMG_8344.jpg
    IMG_8344.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8329.jpg
    IMG_8329.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8332.jpg
    IMG_8332.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 13
D

DNM1

Killer A5 Haze

Killer A5 Haze

Attachments

• IMG_8376.jpg
    IMG_8376.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8371.jpg
    IMG_8371.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 12

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
Not a -pure- sativa, but, in the name of record keeping and research.....

Sa nn ies "Recovery Haze"

One pheno untopped, one topped at 5th node.
Some highly underrated gear. Super easy to grow and makes a complete lemony mess of fine screen sieve.

(click to enlarge)

-cap

E

ESTERCHASER

dawmn

dawmn

Not a -pure- sativa, but, in the name of record keeping and research.....

Sa nn ies "Recovery Haze"

One pheno untopped, one topped at 5th node.
Some highly underrated gear. Super easy to grow and makes a complete lemony mess of fine screen sieve.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37127&pictureid=879587&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37127&pictureid=879588&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37127&pictureid=879591&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37127&pictureid=879590&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

(click to enlarge)

-cap

I love the cultivars in this thread.
:peacock:
I also love you farmers who take the time to grow cultivars that dont necc meet the flavor of the month clubs expectations....to my mind those clubs have no idea what they are missing. Getting vert placed cmh lights to get my haze attempts up and running.....ive been drooling here for a long time......i think i need to share here as well!