What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Soaring high of Haze

Soaring high of Haze

Don't you just love it!

picture.php

Yes. those are roof tiles below my girl

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Harvested the green old timers haze x Meao Thai today. Purple soon behind it. This started flowering Sept. so maybe 14-15 weeks?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

anurag

Solacure UV

Solacure UV

It's breeder Steves cut of sweetskunk. I went straight to 11/13 and prob flipped a little too early so my yield is definitely affected but I'm happy with the quality.
Bold as love, good to talk to you man. Yep cold temps, couldn't bring myself to put a rad in the tent incase I toasted the lowers.
I'm running 2 DE 315CMH, 1 Phillips 315CMH and 2 Solacure UVB strips. Love UVB's, Resin is thick and greasy with them.
It's my first run with her on mineral nutes. I've had her 3 yrs now. Still the most vigorous in my little collection.

Hi RastaBob,

I'm running a 4 foot Solacure FlowerPower on my flowers and agree that the trichome density is insane. The one problem that could be from these bulbs, is some of the flowers are almost all trichomes and they fall apart. Do you have any tips from your experience using these?

Thanks

GRoot

Veteran
Well, i don't know, i know he made such a cross, if it's good he probably will release it i guess, but can't guarantee 100 percent. He is off lately cause some things in his personal life are going on, but he is fine said a other person who is in contact with him, so there should be some releases in the near future for sure. :)

He has the ok to use bshw for commercial crosses. I expect most of you will thoroughly love his cross with it. The bshw alone is awesome as well as his Oaxacan. Last we spoke he was going to travel a bit and said he will be in contact when he returns. Safe travels VermontMan!!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Vibes Collective Lambsbread F6 gestation
picture.php

Most of the 17 females have some banana terpz with a bubble gum note and spicy background, just a half dozen are more common with carrot and spiciness!

Btw here's another Lambsbread specimen with Rahan's touch ten years ago at the start of this Vibes Collective line.

picture.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq2xV-kMBDU

Goodherb

The first pic,is the Jamaican's which live in / around the city's mainly. The second photo is what one( i) would considered an rural dweller mainly a (dreadlocks) natty!
What are terpz like on the second one ,me igen;Roms!?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya bro first pic is indoor with 0.7l medium :biggrin:

About the second pic here's the words of the first maker of the Vibes Collective Jam line... (2008)

Jamaican lambsbread

This one was gifted to our small collective last year. It comes straight from rasta communities in the Carribean. The history can be tracked back to the 70's in Jamaica. A true jewell !

Pure sativa with narrow leaves. The seeds are of medium size, with brown colour and black spots/stripes. It is not easy to grow but not impossible. There are some hermaphroditic individuals and few males in the line (1 on 15 in the first attempt, 4 in 35 in the second). The strain has a nice grass smell during vegetative and produce narrow leaves with many leaflets of a light green color. It produces semi-dense buds with nice light aromas, very fruity and spicy (some have smelled banana and apple in it). It takes a good amount of 14 weeks of flowering to obtain the first mature buds, and at least 16 weeks to be sure. The high of the strain is totally cerebral, no ceiling and absolutely positive. The only negative point is it can be heart beating when you harvest it too early.

here are some pics, some are grown under 400W HPS, other under 250W HPS.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1880523#post1880523

Knowing that Rahan used to harvest early so his flowering time report is relative. In real the full flowers are at around 18/20 weeks like Kerala for the comparison! With a pure true spiritual happy high, not really trippy or hallucinogenic like the urban legend can say... So not really comparable with the killers Congo, Malawi, Thai, Zamala or South Africans...
wink.gif

D

DNM1

Tutankhamon

Tutankhamon

:)

Attachments

• IMG_2539.jpg
    IMG_2539.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: