What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

RastaBob

It's breeder Steves cut of sweetskunk. I went straight to 11/13 and prob flipped a little too early so my yield is definitely affected but I'm happy with the quality.
Bold as love, good to talk to you man. Yep cold temps, couldn't bring myself to put a rad in the tent incase I toasted the lowers.
I'm running 2 DE 315CMH, 1 Phillips 315CMH and 2 Solacure UVB strips. Love UVB's, Resin is thick and greasy with them.
It's my first run with her on mineral nutes. I've had her 3 yrs now. Still the most vigorous in my little collection.

E

ESTERCHASER

mineral nutes like rock dusts? How can i grab some beans of this steves sweetskunk? cold temps are a thing for me where i am and id love a vigorous monstah like that please!

RastaBob

Hey Cody dude, she smells metallic and Meaty, with a frankincense overtone which is quite sweet. The bottom end is earthy, similar to when you turn over dead leaves on the forest floor... dank.

Esterchaser, Mineral bottle feed my friend. A company based in the UK. Growth Technology Green Haze Base. I use Mammoth P, Flying Skull enzyme, and another uk company called T.i.T Roots (fulvic and b vits) Roids ( phosphorus) Bigfoot (source of aminos and tricantol) and silicone from them too. Calmg is a local hydro shops own brand.
Steve is only available in clone I'm afraid dude. I was very fortunate to get gifted the cut. Chimera seeds have done work with it on the past, not sure of they have anything avaliable at the moment though.

E

ESTERCHASER

oh well id figured id try. the smell yuo describe with the wet leaves i call petrichor......which is the smell of the forest after a good rainfall.
well maybe ill get santa to break bread this season.its been awhile since i got a christmas present! lool

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Nice!!! I’ve heard amazing things about that cut. Very incensey right? I’m running a DE CMH as well with LED supplemental lighting. Plants seem to love that spectrum, and my history with UVB bulbs has been the same. I didn’t add any to this setup because I figured the CMH would provide that. Have you noticed any difference between plain CMH and adding the UVB by chance?

I feel you on the space heaters. They can go wild and degrade things in a hurry.

Nice work! Keep posting!

RastaBob

Thanks BoldAsLove, will do!

Its definitely got that incense going on, I'm getting very Meaty notes off her at the moment, on week 12 final week of flush. All throughout veg and flower though reeks of incense.
I ran her with Dragonfly Earth Medicine the first time and you wold swear you'd walked in to a Catholic Church when I lit her up!
Completely different outcome running her with Nutes in small pots on 11/13.
I think the UVB's add so much, I don't run them in the other room and you can tell the difference in resin and overall terpines. Big fan!

CodyPomeray

Hey Cody dude, she smells metallic and Meaty, with a frankincense overtone which is quite sweet. The bottom end is earthy, similar to when you turn over dead leaves on the forest floor... dank.

OOF. That description is something else. The dead leaves part I totally get what you are saying. Amazing brotha.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
It's breeder Steves cut of sweetskunk. I went straight to 11/13 and prob flipped a little too early so my yield is definitely affected but I'm happy with the quality.
Bold as love, good to talk to you man. Yep cold temps, couldn't bring myself to put a rad in the tent incase I toasted the lowers.
I'm running 2 DE 315CMH, 1 Phillips 315CMH and 2 Solacure UVB strips. Love UVB's, Resin is thick and greasy with them.
It's my first run with her on mineral nutes. I've had her 3 yrs now. Still the most vigorous in my little collection.

Can I ask how much space you cover the two solacure lamps? Are you using the “flower power” or the “super b”? how far do u keep them from tops? And finally how long do u run them during flower?
Many thanks for the feedback.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Hello comrades,

I wanted to share one of the best birthdays gifts i just received.

It was purchased from cocogenes. Google them. Worth your time.
My buddy payed for the Kerala seeds and the chillum. It came with two other Indian landrace lines they sell. It also came with a card and envelope made of a thin paper. Its neat, had me feeling nostalgic for days bygone. Also had a zipper pouch thingy.
Back to the chillum, Im absolutely loving this one. Its a 6”, with a huge bowl. Its looks like some kind of marble mix. Very nice. It also come with a pouch for the chillum.
I believe this kerala line is different from the one being offered by the Indian Landrace Exhange via Ace. Which i intend to purchase eventually. I think this one flowers a bit longer.
Im hoping to eventually cross the kerala to haze x laos, punto rojo, panama red (coastal seeds), and aces honduras.
Hopefully i will have a smoke report ready in 2021.

Attachments

• FDC58BC9-0197-4EFD-811F-18841145EF09.jpg
    FDC58BC9-0197-4EFD-811F-18841145EF09.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 838CA975-EA81-4249-9E52-482CB04B99D6.jpg
    838CA975-EA81-4249-9E52-482CB04B99D6.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 20

I wood

Fully seeded Khmer gold, Plenty of seeds to work with but not a reproduction, only one male and one female.
Tonight’s project is to pollinate a khmer gold with the below luang prabang showing some nice purple from being cold.

RastaBob

Hey Robotwithdreams I've got them hung length ways in a 2.4×1.2m tent there are the flower power (I'm sure there are newer models avaliable now) in my opinion for every light you should have 1 UVB. I have the 2ft versions in hindsight I would have got 4 1ft and put them in between each light.
I try to mimick the when the sums UVB would be highest, so start mid cycle for 30 mins then gradually increase in 15 mim incriments until you reach 4 hrs total. It's best to start in veg, hung as high as possible the I slowly bring them down with the other lights to about 1.5ft from canopy.
The are also meant to stop PM, hopefully I will never have to find out if that's true!

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Hey Robotwithdreams I've got them hung length ways in a 2.4×1.2m tent there are the flower power (I'm sure there are newer models avaliable now) in my opinion for every light you should have 1 UVB. I have the 2ft versions in hindsight I would have got 4 1ft and put them in between each light.
I try to mimick the when the sums UVB would be highest, so start mid cycle for 30 mins then gradually increase in 15 mim incriments until you reach 4 hrs total. It's best to start in veg, hung as high as possible the I slowly bring them down with the other lights to about 1.5ft from canopy.
The are also meant to stop PM, hopefully I will never have to find out if that's true!
Thank you, appreciate the feedback.

D

DNM1

Killer A5 Haze Ace Seeds

Killer A5 Haze Ace Seeds

:)

Attachments

• IMG_9259.jpg
    IMG_9259.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 13