What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any New Zealanders out there?

budsnblunts

Veteran
Just wanting to get in touch with a few more like minded people from this beautiful country we call home. Give us a message kiwi's. Surely we have a bit of information about our skills we can share with each other. :biggrin: :biggrin:
:tiphat:
Keep safe. pukana :tongue:

:plant grow:

Brother Nature

Hello there fellow kiwi. :tiphat: Great to see some more of us have found the wonderfully informative forums of ICmag. I look forward to others coming to the site. We really need a good cannabis refuge since the original NORML forums went down. There was such a good community and wealth of information there for a while, would be nice to see that happen again. I'll be doing my part soon with a micro-grow diary, just have to wait for that all dreaded house inspection to be done with. Peace out for now. :biggrin:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hello there fellow kiwi. :tiphat: Great to see some more of us have found the wonderfully informative forums of ICmag. I look forward to others coming to the site. We really need a good cannabis refuge since the original NORML forums went down. There was such a good community and wealth of information there for a while, would be nice to see that happen again. I'll be doing my part soon with a micro-grow diary, just have to wait for that all dreaded house inspection to be done with. Peace out for now. :biggrin:

Hey man, yeah I was a huge fan of NORML forums, some awesome people from there. toresstyle was the man if I remember correctly, can't forget master yoda hahaha. Thanks for your little input man appreciate it and lightened my day. Hope the house inspection goes smoothly for ya to.... Keep safe.

aunz420

Yup fellow Kiwi here, living in Oz.

I have just joined this forum and am blown away by the volume of information available from all around the world.

Gnz

Kiwi here, have just signed up after spending the last few months relearning everything I knew from this forum!

3 stage perp micro grow coming along well, just wish there was easier local access to decent genetics

Root Boy

as an european i say hello to all Kiwis, beautiful country...! =)

I am just wondering if there is a huge difference between north and south island for outdoor growers?

MilkMoney

In the naki here,got my clones ready for outdoors just need to prepare some holes ready for planting next month and got a small indoor going too ftp lol

MilkMoney

No pbs

No pbs

When you get to the warewhare and there's no pb bags....
picture.php

picture.php