in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > H3ad goes Coco

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
H3ad goes Coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2007, 06:12 PM #41
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
OK... went and took a pic... This is an Oriental Express that's been in flower for a couple of weeks... The bits of pearlite on top of the coco washed out of the promix that she was in before the coco transplant... All the younger palnts have spent their entire lives in coco... She doesn't look too big for her container yet, but well check back with her in a couple more weeks... she'll be a monster by then , the container is roughly 2 gallons...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2007, 07:30 PM #42
gaiusmarius
Super Moderator

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Beautiful
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2007, 08:02 PM #43

nice bush!, looks like an awesome strain How long is the flowering on the OE?

Old 04-12-2007, 08:21 PM #44
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
right around 8 weeks... She's fast for such a sativa, guess that's the trainwreck in her... another week or so stretching then those thai-like colas will start filling in...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 04-14-2007, 01:19 AM #45
100bucksaneigth

100bucksaneigth is on a distinguished road
peace h3ads , nice forum too. you should consider coco based nutes when using coco most major manufactures dont take into consideration that when first using coco it holds most of the p k as it gets older it releases p k . something like canna coco a b might be something to consider instead of the salty gh
100bucksaneigth is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:53 AM #46
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100bucksaneigth
peace h3ads , nice forum too. you should consider coco based nutes when using coco most major manufactures dont take into consideration that when first using coco it holds most of the p k as it gets older it releases p k . something like canna coco a b might be something to consider instead of the salty gh
You didn't bother to read my post did you?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:08 AM #47
100bucksaneigth

100bucksaneigth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grat3fulh3ad
You didn't bother to read my post did you?
the one about the cation exchange or the one where you explain about sticking with gen hydro? always bustin my balls, its koo you still da homie
100bucksaneigth is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:19 AM #48
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

If you read my post, and know that I'm not using coco specific nutes for a reason, then why advise me otherwise? No worries... Didn't start this thread seeking help, I can grow just fine... Thanks for the re-hashed advice I guess... I did already address the K issue and how I'm dealing with it...

Gen Hydro has been around a long time... good solid clean nutes that can be adapted to any medium... Alot of people are familiar and comfortably with the GH flora, and if you'll follow along here you'll see me adapt them to use in coco...

I started this thread to show how I'm doing my coco grow, Thanks for suggestions, but I've always liked to figure things out for myself...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:39 AM #49
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Couple more shots in the flower room...

Old 04-14-2007, 03:17 AM #50
-VT-
Voluptuous Trichomes

-VT- is just really nice-VT- is just really nice-VT- is just really nice-VT- is just really nice-VT- is just really nice-VT- is just really nice-VT- is just really nice-VT- is just really nice-VT- is just really nice-VT- is just really nice
Lookin' good

1 members found this post helpful.