Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > Let's talk coco slabs with drippers

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
Let's talk coco slabs with drippers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2016, 07:49 PM #321
speedyganga

speedyganga will become famous soon enough
Hi,
I dig in, this thread has a lot of info.

I want to run a sog in coco slab too. But I would like to handwater the slab everyday and if possible every other day in DTW. doesn't it sound possible ? or do I absolutely need to invest in drippers ?
speedyganga is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2016, 05:32 AM #322
Rondon

Rondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the rough
Sorry if its been answered (this is a long ass thread) but back in the day i grew in rockwool slabs (everyone did) using Libra trays. I have stacks of them just sitting. No one grows in slabs anymore here in America and coco slabs definitely not (dont know why....its what the commercial veggie growers use and the benefits are tremendous) . Anyways...anyone know where to get coco coir slabs thay fit standard Libra trays? I would roll em out in a second if i could source some coir slabs.
Rondon is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2016, 01:24 AM #323
caljim
I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.

caljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to all
It does not give demensions but cana sells them...

https://www.planetnatural.com/product/coco-slabs/
caljim is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:26 AM #324
caljim
I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.

caljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to all
I like the texture of these a bit more. Has more chips, for better porosity.

https://hortamericas.com/catalog/hydr...oir-grow-bags/.

Last edited by caljim; 10-05-2016 at 01:26 AM.. Reason: Double post
caljim is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:38 AM #325
Rondon

Rondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the rough
Yeah that Rio brand and Pelemix is the go to brands for big greenhouses. Thanks for.the links.
Rondon is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2017, 11:35 AM #326
Reaper

Reaper is a jewel in the roughReaper is a jewel in the roughReaper is a jewel in the roughReaper is a jewel in the roughReaper is a jewel in the roughReaper is a jewel in the roughReaper is a jewel in the rough
For larger grows I have always prerfered soaker hose ran through coco slabs. For smaller grows: pots and individual drippers.
Reaper is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.