Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > Nectar #4 coco anyone ever use it?

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Barney's Farm
Nectar #4 coco anyone ever use it? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2017, 08:23 PM #1
equiqed

equiqed will become famous soon enough
Nectar #4 coco anyone ever use it?

I see people get really good results using this and I wanna try it out but I know in order to get the best results from coco you gotta water it 3 or more times a day and well I can't do that or set up a auto drip system yet so I was wondering if anyone that uses this gets really good results just from watering once a day? I'm a noob when it comes to coco sorry guys lol
equiqed is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2017, 09:02 PM #2
Harry Lime

Harry Lime is a jewel in the roughHarry Lime is a jewel in the roughHarry Lime is a jewel in the roughHarry Lime is a jewel in the roughHarry Lime is a jewel in the roughHarry Lime is a jewel in the rough
Dunno about nectar, never used it but sure, you'll get results from watering coco once a day, just not the best results.
You might want to check out Hempy Buckets.

Harry Lime is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 11:28 AM #3
JMD-123

JMD-123 is on a distinguished road
NFTG#4 is a coco based soil mix. It has ewc, humus, and other amendments that hold a lot more water than the standard coco/perlite grows you see on here.

I use their #7 expanded coco because I'm a local and their prices are nearly the same as buying wholesale bricks. I have added perlite and ran it pure and had good results both ways.

If you use their nutrient line and water like its soil the #4 grows great. My associate swears by it and gets tip-top product. He just spends $200 a grow on nutrients and soil. I spend $30 on nutes, and reuse coco.

Coco is so much cheaper and quite forgiving. Forget soil unless you are going no till.
JMD-123 is offline Quote