What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F2 Season

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hola

I think that say it all, but well i'm planning on bringing some of my own cross to F2's this winter.

That include, Royal Skunk (old school freeze x original skunk #1 aka the pure) X Candy Jack "Candy Freeze"

Both strains, are great sativa and they proof they can thrive outdoor!

I also got a few, Cali-O F2 x Sinai egypt. Landrace. "Egyptian Sugar"

I put 15 of these candy freeze to sprout this morning and half dozen of my "ES" left over!

Pictures later :tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on misterD.

Once you're ready to pop those F2s you'll really begin your journey.

Good luck & have fun exploring those F2s & beyond!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks a lot guys, that appreciate!

Well that was from few days ago, but things going great so far.

picture.php

picture.php

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Ohhh by the way, 2 of the Cali-O/Egypt sinai made it!

They are a bit slower if i compared too the candy freeze, and one show up a kind of mutant leaf patern!

They are clearly egyptian dominant guys, i wonder if they'll have a better aroma than typical "sinai"

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Man, i'm so not happy about nothing at the moment. I mean everything is quite slow, fuzzy leaf, etc!

I was looking for improve my skunk cross, but in this case i feel like it's total gargabe!

Anyway, wanna go on a more sour side of project! lol