What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 WATT COCO TENT

Mountain High

Veteran
Mumbumper, the DRT-1 timer by Sentinel is easy as just plug it in the wall, plug the water pump into the timer and then select the time for the pump to be on, and then select the time for the pump to be off. It's fool proof and only takes a few minutes to set up. It took me a few days to dial in how long to run the pump each watering and how many times to feed per day, that just depends on your plants. I think the 7x7 pots by Hydrofarm are about 1.3 gal. This system is sooooo easy and maintenance free once she gets dialed in. I take about 5 minutes a day to check the ph and ec and top off the the res, thats about it.

thanks for cruising by ganjasuitseat.

Buddle

Veteran
Beautiful set up.I love me some Casey Jones too...haha
Oh MH what ph and ppms are your nutrients for the CJ? thx..peace BL

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
woooowww nice tent i called it, prefect.. looking tight in there! its all good i got my tops less than 10" from my reflector in the tents before and not got burned, that was with a 8" vortex on 1k though.

you could probably put a second screen in or just tie a few lines across for xtra support btw

Herborizer

Veteran
Here is my scrubber pic just for you, itsbenfun.

Nice grow! Awesome job!

Are you blowing air INTO your carbon filter (blowing inside it)? I believe you are only supposed to draw air from the inside. Thats another reason there is that extra filter on the outside.

Bonzo

Veteran
Mumbumper, the DRT-1 timer by Sentinel is easy as just plug it in the wall, plug the water pump into the timer and then select the time for the pump to be on, and then select the time for the pump to be off. It's fool proof and only takes a few minutes to set up. It took me a few days to dial in how long to run the pump each watering and how many times to feed per day, that just depends on your plants. I think the 7x7 pots by Hydrofarm are about 1.3 gal. This system is sooooo easy and maintenance free once she gets dialed in. I take about 5 minutes a day to check the ph and ec and top off the the res, thats about it.

thanks for cruising by ganjasuitseat.

love the simplicity, KISS with awesome results, nice:)

alamony2005

Nice grow! Awesome job!

Are you blowing air INTO your carbon filter (blowing inside it)? I believe you are only supposed to draw air from the inside. Thats another reason there is that extra filter on the outside.

I second this, the filter needs to be on the inside of then tent with air being sucked through or out of the it, not pushing air into the vent hole at the top. The exterior cotton fabric is designed to catch large containments before it hits the carbon where it is then further purified. After that it should hit your fan which continues to force air through the opening of your hood then eventually out the cab.

This is a gorgeous grow sir. how did your pheno of the casey end up tasting? and if you dont mind me asking, whats your nute recipe, rez 6/9? how does that work?

Mountain High

Veteran
Buddle, thanks man, ph is 5.9 and EC is 1.2

Schrews, I run an 8 inch fan on this 1000 too, so far no light burn. I am having to just tie some branches up to the top of the tent, more trellis would work too.

Bonzo, thanks bro, KISS is what I was goin for. Less room for error.

250wscrogger, thanks man.

Herobrizer and alomony, I already know it should be the other way, this tent has about 1-2 weeks before it's time to tear it down and upgrade, so since there isn't any room inside the tent and since there isn't any odor, I'm not gonna change it. When this tent becomes my mother tent then it will correct. Thanks for the tips.

Dutchmaster$, I ended up with a few different phenos and this one I think smells and tastes like some italian seasoning or something, spicy. Someone thought it tasted like pizza, I don't know, haha. I am feeding Head formula and its good so far, I would like to do organic to get a better taste sometime in the future. It's too hard to change your set up when it's all dialed in though. Someday.

T

Tarus Bulbar

Great lookn tent grow man!!
Those are some frosty ladies
cheers

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
excellent job you do man, very interesting thread your plants look insane with full cristall covered in day 42 flow, should be a monster grow in the end, so can't wait for see the show in harvest time, i'll be watching closely, happy 2011 dude ..sure for you start realy sweetest!!!

turbolaser4528

Veteran
dude......+ rep added to you.

Clean, frosty, simple, and coco, wonderful !

I would suggest pulling through the filter the other way as well, but whatever works !