You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > H3ad goes Coco

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Seedsman for Cannabis Seeds
H3ad goes Coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2017, 06:50 PM #1991
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowood3479 View Post
Been using heads mix in coco Dtw for years now.. easy to mix and excellent results.
I think the ease of it is the biggest value for me. I have to travel quite a bit and have to rely on my roommate to top of my res from time to time. All she needs to measure out and mix is the bloom, micro and pH up. Quick and simple.

Video Journals of my grows: GastroGrowers YouTube Channel
GastroGrower is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2017, 05:58 PM #1992
Kushcrusader

Kushcrusader is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, I'm a long time lurker and I usually can figure things out on my own. Buuut I need help eith this if someone doesn't mind.
So I can't figure out how the individual ppms are found for each product? For instance , I would like to add armor SI (silicon suppliment) to this 6/9 method but I can't figure out how to figure out the numbers in order to be able to adjust the ratios of micro and bloom for the SI to not throw the ratios out of wack.
Could someone point me in the right direction to be able to calculate this? I've been searching for a while all over the internet and can't find a satisfactory answer. The armor si bottle says it's 0-0-4 . Thanks ahead of time!
Kushcrusader is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2017, 06:03 PM #1993
Kushcrusader

Kushcrusader is on a distinguished road
Also I have hard well water. About 200ppm if that would factor in as well. (600w hps in a 4.5'x4.5'.tent if that makes any difference)Oh and I really only want to add a light dose of Silicon. Because it makes you have to add an enormous amount of ph down if you use too much. So let's say I want a ml per gallon.
Kushcrusader is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2017, 07:46 PM #1994
inreplyavalon
breathe deep

inreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud of
Dont worry so much about ratios. Add 1ml of si a gallon and continue to add the same amount of micro bloom as you normally would. It will be fine. Plants needs are always changing and we are always ballparking.
I ran the head formula for years and then it was explained to me that the Nitrogen in the Micro is less available than the nitrogen in the grow. I no longer use GH products due to their being bought by a partner of Monsanto, but i switched before that even happened and ive never looked back. The 6/9 is easy and grows fine plants, but better formulas exist
inreplyavalon is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 12:24 AM #1995
Raw710

Raw710 is on a distinguished road
Hey h3ad i am very new to posting but am not new to icmag I was wondering if you have anytime you could PM me not sure why I am not able to pm you. I have a quick question about your formula.
Raw710 is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 10:41 AM #1996
sethimus

sethimus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw710 View Post
Hey h3ad i am very new to posting but am not new to icmag I was wondering if you have anytime you could PM me not sure why I am not able to pm you. I have a quick question about your formula.
that's not how a forum works...
sethimus is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2017, 04:21 PM #1997
Raw710

Alright sorry I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers I have read thru the form and 6/9 is probably the best because of the simplicity. There have been a couple of posts about the 6/12 that were not really touched on. It seems that everything would fall in your range of 100-100-200-60 mg with no other additives. Or do you need to keep the ratio at .67? If the answer is simple and right in front of my eyes I do apologize.
Raw710 is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2017, 07:06 PM #1998
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud ofMiraculous Meds has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw710 View Post
Alright sorry I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers I have read thru the form and 6/9 is probably the best because of the simplicity. There have been a couple of posts about the 6/12 that were not really touched on. It seems that everything would fall in your range of 100-100-200-60 mg with no other additives. Or do you need to keep the ratio at .67? If the answer is simple and right in front of my eyes I do apologize.

Keep it at 6/9. If you want a slight pk boost, then go up to 12ml mid flower for a week. Then if you want, back off the micro. I usually use a bulk res to feed multiple rooms perpetually, so I keep the same ratio all the way thru till I leach with water the last 5 to 10 days.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2017, 07:40 PM #1999
RustyRoo

RustyRoo is on a distinguished road
Regular Micro or Hard Water Formula?

I'm going to try H3ad's formula but am unsure of which micro to use. Can someone take a look at my well water report and help me decide which Micro to use?

I do have a water distiller but it would be nice not to have to rely on it and just use my tap water.

RustyRoo is offline Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 12:08 AM #2000
Raw710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Meds View Post
Keep it at 6/9. If you want a slight pk boost, then go up to 12ml mid flower for a week. Then if you want, back off the micro. I usually use a bulk res to feed multiple rooms perpetually, so I keep the same ratio all the way thru till I leach with water the last 5 to 10 days.
Thank you with the quick response i will just leave it alone and not fix something that isn't broken
Raw710 is offline Quote