What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best place to visit, largest selection clones.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
If i where to plan a several day visit to CO what would be the best city/cities or specific stores for the largest Rec. selection of clones.
Looking for stocked daily spots with High CBD, THC, ect choices.

Silly question but are there places where they would sell unrooted cuts, like if you want a couple clones they didnt have rooted would they take a few cuts and sell them freshly cut ?

X

xavier7995

The denver metro area is where you would want to be, covers denver and boulder. You can get to Colorado springs or ft. Collins in an hour or two depending where in the city you are. I have never seen an unrooted cutting offered, the grows are often in completely different locations. Probably not possible due to med tracking, not sure how they would keep track of people taking clips on the fly to sell. You could always just buy a rooted one and chop it at the base to re root later.

Good luck

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Thats what i was thinking( cut reclone), but im being told you cant buy clones in colorado if your ID is from another state. :(

Stipp_Niffles

That is correct to purchase legally sold clones and seeds in Colorado you have to be a resident. I would be careful with any clones due to the PM issues here. Dip that sucker and quarantine. But seed would be best for a clean crop.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing as far as I am aware on the west slope.
Ya gotta know other growers & then ya gotta trust that they run a clean ship.

I'm still trying to figgure out where this fucking scale, on my plants, came from?
I've literally never had to deal with these bastids before & now I think they're overwintering in my OD soil.

I was going to bring in a Bubba Kush to reveg for next season but I'll have to source another due to this infection.

(I think they came from some other house plants I was holding on to for a friend but cannot be sure.)

If you need a store, kind love sells clones, they sell them on the rec side too.
They will be clean as well!
The 303 bear dance they have is legit.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
The bear dance is highly susceptible to PM in my experience. Their orange ghost and red headed stranger have been excellent.

Mj passion- lets talk about the scale. I've encountered something similar recently and it's baffling to me. Message or new thread but I've got to get this figured out.

barnyard

I've grown out Kind Love's Lucinda Williams, Pineapple Express and Exodus Cheese clones with success. All were easy to grow productive plants.

The LW and EC are short plants and the PE can be topped to maintain the same garden height. LW has a nice combination of providing some body energy but at the same time is mentally relaxing, EC's clear, up high makes for a great day time weed. The PE was the fastest and most potent with a balanced, spacey stone.

Starbuds usually has some clones behind the counter. This year I grew out one of their Night Nurse clones. NN is a vigorous plant that produced some excellent medical cannabis. She was topped 3 times and grown in a 20 gallon container.

M

meowmeowmeow

I too have grown 3 clones and cloned them successfully from Kind Love.
Very easy to grow.
They run $20 a piece REC for clones.
My favorite of the 4 I have fucked with has been Banana Kush.....fucking amazing smell.

<------My profile image is of the Afghani Landrace they sell.

Honestly for the real flame throwers dude pop seeds.

Good Luck.

barnyard

seed plant...

seed plant...

Yea, poppin' seeds is where its at, we're not poppin's enough of them. The original plan this year was seeds but they were like 15 years old and had poor germination so I got the clones

here's a pic of Magic Bud that I grew this year from seeds. I prefer seed plants.

Attachments

• 229.jpg
    229.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 43
Just finished Bear Dance from Kind Love
picture.php

Didn't get a huge yield but, lots of nice golf ball sized nugs.

Also grew their Ghost Train Haze a few times. They have the healthiest clones I've found in dispensaries.

M

meowmeowmeow

Rainbows worth the $20

Rainbows worth the $20

Last shots earlier in the year before cut down.....clean grown meds.

Afghani Landrace
afghani.jpg

Dj Shorts BB
blueberry.jpg

Z7 aka Remedy
Z7.jpg

MG_Canna

Kind Love in Denver had some nice looking clones, but I wouldn't buy any clone from a shop without quarantining and treating for at least three weeks. I'd rather buy a pack of Seed Junkies Wedding Cake f4 for $150. FIYA!!