What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Producer license #00000097DCGK00454998

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsif

Recent trip to a crappy dispo yielded some buds with flavor. Virtually unheard of in AZ. The dispos jerk each other off in some bud-swapping pact, and won't tell who grew it. I just have a producer #.

UkCheese and Holy Grail Kush. The Holy Grail was off the shelf within a day. It was 90% leaf and 100% larf but has blown anything I've smoked away in months,flavor wise.

How can I look up this producer? I want to buy all their weed. I live in the east Valley and all the dispo bud on this side of town taste like upholstery supplies and frog water.

No kidding, Im that fucker who cleans his grinders every day. This shit is grown in healthy soil. Producer #00000097DCGK00454998, hats off. Your larf is flying off the shelf at a dispo that can't grow a natural product of their own.

Its funny how buds with their natural strain flavor never have bug or mold sprays on them, and flavorless/reflavored buds usually do. Funny how plants work when grown in soil. Too bad most growers have no interest in getting their fingernails dirty.

So who is #00000097DCGK00454998? Some bogus account the dispo mafia uses when smuggling in PNWs reject/smalls? Or a real ass grower unlike any I've seen working with dispos to date?

( I can just imagine how comical this thread must seem to non-Arizonians. You have no idea how bad the hydro is here! I just threw away some buds that were fed a diluted mixture of Doterra lemongrass oil... Thats the kind of shit these non-toking minimum wage hydro growers are doing here to fake a smell!)

InTheCut

Well this sounds like a case of what I encountered earlier in the year. I did my research and networking and came to the conclusion (which I have been confirmed correct by friends in the dispensary industry) that when a dispensary is not telling you who cultivated it, its because they are using fake license numbers to out units into their inventory system. the majority of this "unknown" cultivated marijuana is coming from indian reservations which are allowed to grow weed here in AZ.. I believe the biggest indian res farm is based near Yuma and I know they supply "reef" dispensaries with most of their bottom and mid tier strains.. Generally its all greenhouse from my knowledge as well... Try HWC in Phx for a clean, tasty, hydro grown smoke!

paper thorn

Veteran
I've only been to 7 or 8 dispensaries, but except for one years ago that had a PM taste on the buds, all I've gotten has been good.

To answer the question about the producer #:

There are over 100 licensed MMJ dispensaries in AZ. about half of them have their own Cultivation Centers.

There are 4 ways that dispensaries can get product:

1. grow it in their own CC. producer # from the disp. will be on the label.
2. buy it from another disp's CC. producer # will be the # for the producing dispensary.
3. Get it 'donated' by a Licensed Caregiver with 'grow authorization'.
Label will have 'QC' instead of a 20 digit disp number. Stands for Qualified Caregiver.
4. Get it 'donated' from a Qualified Patient. Label will say 'QP'

I have seen all of these on labels. I can't believe that they would get any weight 'donated' to them, hence my quotation marks.

You can probably find out under which dispensary's license it was grown. i'm not sure how, but it should be knowable.

I've seen a few people on icmag saying that dispensaries in AZ have crappy weed, but so far I have not found any. it's all been good.

Try PARC, on 43rd and University in Tempe, or the Rainbow Collective in Tucson.

Nature's Medicines over on the west side is good, Emerald in Chandler has good smoke. Emerald also sells Huxton brand, which is grown by Monarch in addition to their own.

There are at least a dozen HUGE grows that PARC and others set up in anticipation of legalization. so now there is a LOT of extra smoke floating around and prices have dropped in some of the disps. not all though, weird.

The disps are NOT using fake source numbers. the AzDHS monitors them, and no one wants to lose their golden ticket, when so much weed is out there.

Indian Res's growing weed? Not the ones around me, I know lots of Indians and have talked to them about growing, none will. The Tribal governments frown on it.

It would not surprise me to find out that some do grow.

Anyway, try leaf life in CG or Oasis in Chandler.

Status
Not open for further replies.