What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How is the scene here?

Jim Rockford

Veteran
My friend lives there and it's an on and off state. Missoula is the only liberal part of the state, the rest has voted as red as it gets from the beginning of history, think 91% voted for Trump. Last time medical got moving the state decided it was bad and called in the feds and many growers are still in prison. Missoula's slogan is "Keep Missoula Weird". It's that way for a reason Between the college and people it's more party friendly. The police hate the medical MJ laws and despite the people voting to make MJ the lowest priority crime the police still strongly enforce the law. The medical laws are pretty good, it's just last time the people voted to legalize and the MJ program was moving ahead the state senate stated "Sometimes the people don't vote for what's best for the public safety and it's the job of the government to overturn these laws." So last time it was fully legal they flipped the law disrespecting the voters 100% and then a day later rolled in hard with the DEA across the state. Your vote doesn't matter in Montana. If dickface Sessions backs up his hatred of MJ as attorney general I'm betting Montana is one of the first states hit by the DEA to make a statement. The population is low, the Republicans dominate like no other place, and it's easy pickens for the DEA.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems Montana is a flip flop state...
In some instances they'll tell the Fed to go screw themselves while in others they tell the Fed, HEY... HERE'S YOUR GUYS!
:fsu:

What the senate did to the voters of the State in unconstitutional as fuck & proves Montana Citizens are nothing more than Montana SUBJECTS... Subject to the whims of Montana politicians!

FieldsOil

Which laws to the police enforce? I read a bit about the laws here and it seems very straight forward. Dont overgrow yolanda your good?

I'm curious about the dispensaries. Do they stock all the types of products? Like clear, edibles, actual top shelf flowers? Not the flowers that have no smell, actual reak up the whole store kinda flowers?

Dangus

They are at it again...

While there are positive aspects to the bill, Sb 333 is going to seriously damage personal medical cultivation. Pushing plant limits even further down and exposing medical users to the police. Seems like a bad deal for patients overall, and hopefully this language is removed or it doesn't pass...

Sorry for this being my first post, I'm just frustrated with how the voter's will is once again being perverted. It's been a long road up here.

Been lurking for awhile, and seriously appreciate everything this forum has been putting forward.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Well to all in Missoula, Please go have a fresh Moose Drool for me. I love going to Big Sky Brewery when driving to Spokane to see family. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Congratulations Montana! !! You have a real medical cannabis program now. Now we are swimming in stupidity in North Dakota. It will be a another election before we get a real program here. By that time legal recreational cannabis will be on the ballot. The State will regret screwing it up this time around. The people would have been content with medical. Recreational cannabis is on the horizon. Peace

ctg

Veteran
The law makers and major dispensaries have really screwed up a good thing in montana. Basically they want to do away with patients growing their own and force them to go through the dispensaries.. it should be about the patients and not about creating a monopoly for large providers! Get your shit together montana, you are being left behind by other states in the west! Full legalization is the answer and part of that is allowing folks to grow their own rec or meds!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
APerfectCureMT, Have any pictures to share yet brother? Would love to see what's growing. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts