What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor

D3pthCharg3

Hey there fellow Michiganders...
First, Happy Holidays to all.
Second, does anyone have any experience with clones from Genotype A2 in Ann Arbor? They usually have a pretty nice list of elites and other cuts. I have gotten several cuts from them in the past couple years. None have come with bugs or mold, and as far as I can tell all have been legit. I have a thread on the 10k Jack cut, which I have not finished but so far looks great.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331932

They had a 'Norcal Jack' last week I'm wondering about, and I've been meaning to pick up the Sour Dub they frequently offer. Unfortunatly for me though, they are only open on the weekends, and it's hard for me to personaly get there. I just put the SanDiego legend P91 into flower from them too.

Any other experiences?

Queef

I've picked up some clones from there, great place. Just picked them up last week and on Christmas eve haven't run any yet. They have new strains every week. I keep going back in hopes they offer up a Sensi Star.

What I scored there.
Skywalker
Chem bubble
Cherry pie
Deathstar
Platinum girl scout cookies
Sour dubb

D3pthCharg3

I have run the skywalker; a nice yielding OG.
I have also tasted and recently aquired the BubbleChem, it's great too.
The cherry pie is legit too. Not sure on the others, but I'm sure theyre awesome. Good grabs.
I really wanna try the SDub....

Queef

Nice the bubble chem they say is the purple frostbite cut. And the cherry pies the napoleon cut. Platinum gsc is the dark heart nursery cut. Can't wait to run em. That's good to hear on the skywalker being a good yielder. They got a Tahoe cut been seeing on there list as well

A

acridlab

great place. and a real blessing to michiganders.

so far I've ran they're :

true og
sfv og
fire og
forum gsc

all legit n completely worth the donation,
they need a better system,imo. lol.. maybe something a lil easier on the ppl who dont like to get up at the crak of dawn, to get a fugn ticket,, then come back to wait in a line full of hipsters,,, shit..

just kidn hipsters,, but the funkn skinneez pants r just too much, just sayn. and the beards…. and the, HOLY FUK.,, just stop it already.. ur parents worked hard for all that shit.. geeezuz

D3pthCharg3

great place. and a real blessing to michiganders.

so far I've ran they're :

true og
sfv og
fire og
forum gsc

all legit n completely worth the donation,
they need a better system,imo. lol.. maybe something a lil easier on the ppl who dont like to get up at the crak of dawn, to get a fugn ticket,, then come back to wait in a line full of hipsters,,, shit..

just kidn hipsters,, but the funkn skinneez pants r just too much, just sayn. and the beards…. and the, HOLY FUK.,, just stop it already.. ur parents worked hard for all that shit.. geeezuz

Haha, hilarious. I laughed so hard a hat pin fell of my flat brimmed cap.

Queef

Yea I got the skywalker but really been wanting a more legit og like the tahoe they offer up. I had the triangle but my partner killed the 3 cuts I gave him so I could run some differents. Only thing that sucks about it is there list doesn't get posted till like 11:45 so u could be waiting in that area the whole time then they post the list and there's no strains on there that u want or already have.

Queef

Yea they usually have some different OG's besides skywalker an exodus kush #5 (asparagus og), tahoe, sfv,white fire....even pre 98 bubba kush and I seen em offer up a 76' afghani cut.that be pretty cool to have sum old school genetics for nostalgia and impressing people. Not sure how it stacks up to nowadays strains tho

Queef

There's a strain being offered up on BT classifieds it fits your name waxytaxi....Somali taxi ride (rare dankness sativa) lol.

HarvestMoon303

I've picked up some clones from there, great place. Just picked them up last week and on Christmas eve haven't run any yet. They have new strains every week. I keep going back in hopes they offer up a Sensi Star.

What I scored there.
Skywalker
Chem bubble
Cherry pie
Deathstar
Platinum girl scout cookies
Sour dubb

Just curious what about Sensi Star makes it so valuable. It's from Paradise seeds, and it seems like it's already been everywhere around here (Like most European Seedbanks). I was never impressed with the strain, especially when compared to some of the better known elite cuts.

HarvestMoon303

There's a strain being offered up on BT classifieds it fits your name waxytaxi....Somali taxi ride (rare dankness sativa) lol.

Somali Taxi Ride is discontinued from RD. I'd like to grow some of it (10+ week flower), but I won't take any clones into my bug-free garden. How much does a legal clone sell for? Most of these are available as seed. It's not terribly hard to grow from seed, but it will take another 2-3 weeks or so, and you don't have to get up early in the AM. :)

soserthc1

I dream of the day I can get up early to wait for cuts (I'm up early anyways)
Growing from seed is great but it's cool to see where your seed stacks up against cuts worth selling.
I've made seed as good or better than most I've acquired so far

I hate skinny pants though and saying lit

Sour dub has been on my want list for awhile

Queef

I dunno out of thousands of strains sensi stars still offered up at multiple med clubs around me in the D and in the A2 area. You might of had or tried a bunk cut. Them Ohio boys thinks she's special crossing her to sour d for the deathstar. I'm looking for pre 95' sensi star if she still out there

They sell bug spray everyday at the store if your worried about acquiring a clone with bugs. people also quarantine and treat clones before being introduced into there garden. They sell elite clones $50 and below depending on strain.

Growing seeds is cool but you will never know what the real deal is or ever experience the real deal high.its like me having the real deal blue dream santa cruz cut and you growing a bluedream from seed. I'm smoking on the stuff you see in hightimes magazine and your smoking a mystery representation of bluedream could be better or could be worse most likely worse. It takes a ton of seed sifting to find that elite there not born everyday.

HarvestMoon303

They sell bug spray everyday at the store if your worried about acquiring a clone with bugs. people also quarantine and treat clones before being introduced into there garden. They sell elite clones $50 and below depending on strain.

Growing seeds is cool but you will never know what the real deal is or ever experience the real deal high.its like me having the real deal blue dream santa cruz cut and you growing a bluedream from seed. I'm smoking on the stuff you see in hightimes magazine and your smoking a mystery representation of bluedream could be better or could be worse most likely worse. It takes a ton of seed sifting to find that elite there not born everyday.

$50 a clone? Holy shit, I'm in the wrong business. I just gave a buddy 20 of them. I need to go collect my $1000. Wow.

It's hard to read when people don't understand homonyms. They're?

Queef

U said you grow from seed. Seed clones run $10 by me and cheaper if you buy in bulk. Usually buy 12 and pay $100. There's clones on michigan BT website in my area goin for $500 and that's just one clone.

Genotype has lines out the door and sell out to. $50 is cheap gotta figure how many packs of seeds it'll take to find something comparable and it's still not the real deal.

Queef

Nice. Picked up pre 98 bubba and detroit purple. There's really no information on the net about the detroit purple-legendary purps.

scrogtom

I was just there on Christmas eve morning and scooped a cherry pie and a mango puff..any body ran either? The pie is beautiful uniform round bush, the mango is growing mainly vertical but with alot of small branching now...info on these particular cuts would be awesome. ..thanks. .

scrogtom

I know green planet in ann arbor has legit clones once in a while. ..been seeing the white, and Alaskan thunder f every often.. the white strain flowers they had in there were top shelf also, assuming the cuts are the same? But not sure? A2m3.org advertises clones for delivery but never used, wanting feedback on them but I'm not from the area..

scrogtom

Just repotted her.... she's at 26 days and looks beastly, took her out of the room into the cold garage and she stunk pretty good. If this is top notch I'm keeping her around. Love how she is veging.