What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYS MMJ approved for chronic pain!

igrowone

Veteran
there finally something to cheer about NY's crappy mmj

December 01, 2016 04:50 PM
New York State is now adding chronic pain to the list of qualifying conditions for medical marijuana.
State Health Commissioner Dr. Howard Zucker says after reviewing scientific literature, it became clear chronic pain sufferers may benefit from the use of medicinal marijuana.

Dragon's Den

yeah except that it will cost about $600 to become a patient and your card has to be updated every 90 days. I hope Mass. screws NY over good with their new legality!

11,00- patients registered in 1 year..... pathetic! Don't waste you time or money, let this program die...

igrowone

Veteran
yeah, it was/is a piece of crap
what's happening is these corporate dispensaries must be taking a bath, not the good kind
but it's still progress, moving the ball forward, cannabis rights increase and eventually it will be better, even in NY

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
yeah except that it will cost about $600 to become a patient and your card has to be updated every 90 days. I hope Mass. screws NY over good with their new legality!

11,00- patients registered in 1 year..... pathetic! Don't waste you time or money, let this program die...

all it will do is fuck the dudes who have been keeping the meds around before the state even allowed medical

Cannavore

Veteran

ditto .:thank you:

W

We Wait

I wouldn't stress it. In the near future NYC will be destroyed and California will be underwater.

Sluicebox

sigh, I wish that state would get it together. Don't let the patients get screwed like they did in Oregon. I know someone in NY who needs this to work very badly. She can barely move due to pain from MS. Makes me sick that one hit lets her walk and that state is fkn people like her over. Imagine what good Organics would do for her, or well made RSO. Fkn politicians are scum, everyone of them. Bought and paid for pieces of sh#t. Doesn't matter what state your in, the story's the same.

Latest posts

Latest posts