What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics R&D

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Been away a bit some bizzy working times and some prived bad happenings. But planning to be back more and active.

Anyway here is some new thungs fresh from R&D

Just ready in R&D for first test

Femmed My sour diesel cut reversed

Headstash x Sour Diesel
KarmaRado x Sour Diesel
HA OG x Sour Diesel
Sour Power x Sour Diesel aka Double Sour
KG Amnesia x Sour Diesel
(TriFi x Udub) x Sour Diesel
Ghost/HA#22 x Sour Diesel
Bubba Udub x Sour Diesel
Mandarina x Sour Diesel
(SFV x TK) X Sour Diesel
Biker x Sour Diesel

Also new ready to start first testing
Femmed reversed Mandarina

HA OG x Mandarina
95C#A Strawberry x Mandarina
RoseWater x Mandarina

Ready for first release

FruitBowl (FPOG x Udub) XMandarina
Orange Sorbet (TriFi x Udub) xMandarina
Orange Headstash Headstash xMandarina

Any real serius dedicated folks willing to test run. Serius requests only.

In few weeks got another femmed line for testing.

NO WORRY GOT NEW REGS ASWELL he he

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Karma,,,
hope your feeling well mate and good to see ya back,,,
all the very best with your new varietys karma:),,,
they sound great,,,
i be running ya strawberry and banana soon,,
keep safe and well,,,s2:tiphat:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
speaking honestly.... your WhiteOG... has given me a short stocky SATIVA pheno, of epic proportion.... defiantly the TOP_lady in my { current } stable ....

Last edited:

rockymountainJ

Sounds delicious, can't wait to see some of these beautiful flowers. Love your gear karma, gotta make room for some in the future!!
Cheers
Rmj

Sounds like some winners in there. I'm finishing up a run of the Ltd dominator x biker now. I'm amazed how well they can take a beating in the heat and still produce without a flinch...
I have 1600w freed up in a couple of weeks if you need anything tested. ;)

sdd420

Veteran
Good to see you back! Let me know if you want me to help out. Those strains will be awesome. I'm planning on popping Karmdown next so I could do a side by side grow. Peace sdd
Would love to test karmaradoxSD or sour power X SD or HA X SD

picture.php

Fire rado

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Great info and crosses Karma! I would give Karma another whirl. As long as that pesky haze isn't in there lol.

Sorry to hear of your troubles and glad to see you back!! :tiphat:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Great info and crosses Karma! I would give Karma another whirl. As long as that pesky haze isn't in there lol.

Sorry to hear of your troubles and glad to see you back!! :tiphat:

Lester you referring to flowering time, stretch and that creeper cerebral high!

M

maliali

...'' But what really piques our interest in KG is his philosophy on growing..An all organic farmer Kg believes in pover of nature and keeping his garden natural as possible...On top of this.Karma isnt fan of femminised seeds believing that femminised seeds is determinal to the evolution of cannabis and can have disasterous resoults on landrace,or older prized linaeages...but for the ovner of seed company it is one that its own unique challenges..'' old high times article. why you change your opinion Kg.??? this is not troling im just interest.

S

sourpuss

Edited... kg id love some sour d femmed. Do you mind putting me down as tentative. Due to new canadian laws and needing to setup fresh spot. I may or may not be ready when you are.

Sorry mj lol... edited my response... i wrote that the market demands fems. Let the people decide. Keep offerring regs and im a fan and customer!!! I hate fems unless its sour ds haha...

DJXX

Veteran
Really love to have those SFV/TK and Ghost/HA crosses,,,please put me down for those...have new room for them...new LEDs...new 18mp camera...ck your PMs....it all started with Happy Brother for me and have never been disappointed with anything of yours...stoked getting Karmdown cuts soon...thanks for sharing the love...DJXX

Easi now bro ya can put me down for the fems coming in the near future, what are they or they top secret lol, I've never grown any of your strains but got treated to many flavours at the dam cup if you remember me, that live hash was insane, anyway bro got space very soon

Peace hb

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easi now bro ya can put me down for he fems coming in the near future, what are they or they top secret lol, I've never grown any of your strains but got treated to many flavours at the dam cup if you remember me, that live hash was insane, anyway bro got space very soon

Peace hb
Easi now bro ?,,lol,,lol,,lol:laughing:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
speaking honestly.... your WhiteOG... has given me a short stocky SATIVA pheno, of epic proportion.... defiantly the TOP_lady in my { current } stable ....

I'm with Moses - let's see this sexy lady!!! :huggg:

Nice work Karma! Always surprised to see what direction you go next. :respect:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...'' But what really piques our interest in KG is his philosophy on growing..An all organic farmer Kg believes in pover of nature and keeping his garden natural as possible...On top of this.Karma isnt fan of femminised seeds believing that femminised seeds is determinal to the evolution of cannabis and can have disasterous resoults on landrace,or older prized linaeages...but for the ovner of seed company it is one that its own unique challenges..'' old high times article. why you change your opinion Kg.??? this is not troling im just interest.

I'd assume it is a simple result of consumer demand. In "recreational / legal" states where they only allow you 6 plants and 3 only 3 of those can be flowering, there really isn't much room for males or breeding for that matter. Even in medical states where plant limits are 12 you don't have the room to give up half your numbers to males.

I'm not necessarily a fanboy of feminized seeds myself...I'm certainly not as dead set against them as I used to be.

dank.Frank