What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevada Storefront Dispensaries List

Bobbles

All of these are/should be legal storefront dispensaries in compliance with all state laws. Quite a few have been opening up. Prices are still ridiculous and need to come down. Quality isn't there yet, but slowly coming around.

The Apothecary Shoppe - Las Vegas
4240 W. Flamingo Rd. No. 100 Las Vegas, NV 89103

Inyo Fine Cannabis Dispensary - Las Vegas
2520 S. Maryland Parkway, Suite 2 Las Vegas, NV 89109

Euphoria Wellness
7780 S Jones Blvd, Ste 105 Las Vegas, NV 89139-6489

Las Vegas ReLeaf
2244 Paradise Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89104

NevadaPURE™
4380 Boulder Hwy Las Vegas, NV 89121

Nevada Medical Marijuana
3195 St Rose Pkwy suite 212 Henderson, NV 89052

Sahara Wellness - Las Vegas
420 E Sahara Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89104

Nevada Wellness Center
Las Vegas3200 S. Valley View Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89102

THRIVE Cannabis Marketplace
2755 West Cheyenne Avenue, Suite 103 North Las Vegas, NV 89032

Essence:
2307 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104

*EDIT AND UPDATE*

Since this thread became popular and I've visited most dispensaries in this city here is my take on Vegas Dispensaries.

Best Overall Dispensary Rated by my personal opinion:
Apothecary Shop (Bolded Above) - This dispensary has a wood apothecary theme that I really enjoyed more than any other dispensary

Best North Vegas Dispensary:
Thrive - Really good prices, clean store, well organized store, plenty of staff.

Best Tourist Spot:
Essence on the Strip - Located right on the strip so for any tourists its convenient

Best Cannabis:
Green Life Productions - Anything from this grower is usually on point as he grows all organic in living soil and his meds are usually cured
BAM - Body and Mind
- White Nightmare - One of the better strains in the city, if you get a fresh batch, thats properly cured, its really nice

Its difficult finding consistency and good quality cannabis in all the dispensaries, not just in Vegas but it seems everywhere. All cannabis should smell nice, be smooth tasting, and have a unique taste. If what you're smoking doesn't, you better ask somebody.

Reference: Lived in Vegas 20+ years, med patient, cannabis connoisseur, Ive tasted strains you don't even know exist, and long time grower. Personal Preference: Simple hand Pipe and properly grown flower.

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
The Apothecary Shoppe - Las Vegas
4240 W. Flamingo Rd. No. 100 Las Vegas, NV 89103

Anybody been here ? Their shop in SFV is great with a $35 cap. Ill be heading to Vegas in a few months and figured I would buy there instead of dealing with the airport bs.

Depends on what you want but they're all pretty mediocre cause all of the bud is mediocre for the most part. Essence is tthe most popular so they probably have the most variety. But check weed maps for specific things

rolandomota

Now the alcohol distributers want their piece of the marijuana pie. They are unnecessary middle men but they got written in to the rec law probably by someone with an alcohol distributer bussiness. So now the shops need a lisence to distribute alcohol in order to transport their marijuana or hire some fuckers to do basically nothing just jack up prices

Happy Times

Now that half a year has passed....

Any recommendations on best place for flower? Like well grown and flushed quality smoke

No LOL!

Just came back from hitting some dispensaries up.....

Still Medizin or cannabiotix.

And you're looking at a 70$ eighth most likely

Happy Times

No LOL!

Just came back from hitting some dispensaries up.....

Still Medizin or cannabiotix.

And you're looking at a 70$ eighth most likely

Thanks for the info, whew that’s steep but can’t say I’m surprised given it’s Vegas. Actually, I saw flower for top shelf going at 70/eighth and maybe even higher in Colorado!

Latest posts

Latest posts