What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Time Visit to In Good Health, Brockton,Mass.

perismoke

In Good Health is located in a modern,self contained warehouse building in Brockton. Very clean,well marked and easy to find. I believe it is the second dispensary to just open in Taxachusetts.
They are open M-F 8:00am-7:00pm and weekends 10:00-4:00!!
First come ,first served...VERY user friendly:tip hat: No need to join a ponderous waiting list for internet verified appointments.....
The usual friendly security precautions gets you into the clean,well lit and ergonomically displayed dispensary. Bud is displayed fetchingly on clear plexiglass discs,with clear naming,THC content etc. ( like it should be)
The staff are very well informed and take their time explaining what appeared to be almost a dozen different types of bud, all organically grown under LED's in the attached warehouse.
The genetics included IGH Kush,Scotts OG,Night Terror OG (sold out),Spice,Nordle,Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Captain Cook and others.
This is a very nice selection,..in my opinion. I asked about Sensi Star and was told "we are using American Seedbank genetics only now"..primarily Rare Dankness Seeds and Exotic Genetix.:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Small purchase quantities will set you back $20 per gram (ouch!!) but an Oz is $385....slightly better.... (Yes...growing your own is looking better every day!!)
The CEO and brainchild is David Noble...Nursing home entrepreneur and raconteur who seems hell-bent on making a mega-profit on the new business of dispensaries in Taxachusetts. You can look up his adventures but all you really care about is the BUD...right..:dance013:
I grabbed an Oz of Captain Cook( with the GS Cookies and Mr. White) calling out my name. Very high THC,BTW..

All in all..this place is a winner..good selection..great hours..
Bring a load of cash or a debit card...

EastCoast710

lol. talk about advertising lol..

prices are garbage.. prices on the black market for better if not the same quality is no more then 280-300

EastCoast710

exactly what they are doing too.. because honestly. its not the best weed in the world. don't get me wrong its good bud.. but at 385 a zip to be legal.. I think id rather get a medcard.. and just buy off the street or grow my own lol.. but now the hardship bullshit.. says 50 miles.. so I decided no medcard.. my boys all have them tho

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
you get taxed even by the dispensary lol...sounds better than the one in salem tho....I lived in Brockton once,,,do they still have the drive in movie place????...been a long time...yeehaw

Muleskinner

Veteran
I believe the master grower for the Brockton dispensary is the owner of the Hempest stores. He told me they're using all Lumigrows in the Brockton grow op.

I give them props for offering 100% organic, if it really is. Price would be right as I heard the dispensary in Salem is $320 per ounce for non-organic.

Of course there is currently no way to verify organic other than the honor system. That's why I grow my own flowers. You can see why the prices are high, investors that know nothing about horticulture are starting these businesses.

Very few people from professional horticulture would choose Lumigrow lights for a commercial cannabis production facility when P.L. Light HPS lamps are 1/4 the price and twice the yield.

My plants are under a PL Light 600w HPS, I bought it here in Mass. for $380 new. It will be many years before the commercial cannabis industry here is allowed to offer decent products at a fair price. Maybe never.

However, if we all vote yes in November we'll be free and clear to grow 12 plants with whatever nutes & lighting we choose.

Robney

Hey Muleskinner! Just read your comment on the Lumigrow vs P.L. HPS, is the difference basically led vs hps or something else?

Muleskinner

Veteran
Lumigrow are really nice LED lights yes, if you're willing to spend more than HPS, eventually the price will be the same.

oneshot

Wow, wish I saw this when we opened.

First harvest was under my watch and then I moved over to extractions at IGH. I have since left the last month.

Latest posts

Latest posts