What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kitsap Cannabis Farmers Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

NW Wheeze

http://www.kitsapcannabisfair.com/

This is my go-to place. There seems to be anything you could ever want at reasonable prices. The number of vendors there makes the pricing very competetive and the selection outstanding. The only thing that sucks is it gets really crowded on certain weekends, so parking can be a real bitch sometimes.
Other than that I would HIGH-ly recommend stopping by if you are ever in the area.

The farmers market is only on the weekends. There is a small dispensary that is open all week at that location as well.

NW Wheeze

I went by my beloved Farmers Market this weekend, looks like it is shut down??? I think the new State laws are taking their toll already? Total bummer.

vostok

Veteran
yhst-139050703160468_2363_2076258

Maybe you can get the guys who run it to offer advice on here so the membership can get theres running at their location ....just a thought,,?

Just went to this yesterday for the first time. Mind blown by how much stuff was there. Went there looking for clones and walked out with about six shopping bags full of clones, weed and other fun stuff. Fuckin' A man, one of the best things I've ever experienced.

You need a valid WA State Authorization and a valid WA State ID/Driver's License to get in just as a heads up to folks.

But if you're a legit med grower/patient, that place is mind blowing. About sixty tables with just about everything you can think of.

I think this is no longer an open store. Got shut down when the state started shutting down all the medical shops. Which was july 2016, that post was feb of 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.