What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazar / Blueberry / Orange Bud Grow Started...

TahoeTops

I just started my medicinal grow of Mazar, Blueberry, and Orange Bud. I will take pictures throughout the entire grow and post them as often as I can.

Out of 16 seeds, all 16 have popped and are under lights. These seeds were all 2 years old so I am just not sure of viability. But they all popped in under 48 hours.

Details to come...

Peace,

sounds excellent we want pics! what lights are they under? and if they pop and look healthy they will be fine. they keep for a while usually. :joint:

TahoeTops

Right now they are under cool white flourescents. Once they get to a decent height, I will place them under a 1KW Hortilux. They are just barely stating to grow... only the first two leaves are showing. It will be a while before they are really worthy of taking pics.

Starting from seed is a bit of a pain but that's what I am doing. I am really looking forward to the Mazar and the Blueberry. The last batch of blueberry I had were all hermies!!! What a let down. I hope these will turn out good.

Last edited:
i hope they do well. and that sucks about the hermies! bad luck i guess. are all 16 of them still healthy? its awesome every one of them popped. ill be watchin this thread though. :lurk:

TahoeTops

I bought standard seeds. The last time I purchased feminized seed, I got all hermies!!! :cuss:

So never again will I buy feminized seed from anywhere.

G

TAHOETOPS, WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE FEMINIZED SEEDS FROM SO I WONT GET THEM FROM THERE.I'M LOOKIN TO PICK SOME UP.

BY THE WAY THOSE PIC'S LOOK GOOD .

TahoeTops

Piffdaddy,

The seeds were from Dutch Passion. I don't remember who I purchased through. The seeds I am using now are also from Dutch Passion but they are standard seeds. Now that I know how to clone, all I need is one female in order to survive.

The hermie situation could have been any number of reasons, not necessarily the seed company.

Thanks for your compliments.

Here are a few more pics:

The Whole Tray

The Mazar

The Orange Bud

I will have to go take a pic of the blueberry.

Deeyou

I think its hit or miss with BB.... From wha I know herms and mutants are relative to the strain as it is a very fickle one ...Not the breeder

TahoeTops

Deeyou, I agree! I just figured that buying normal seed might be different than my last situation. I hope to get a few females out of them! But one will be enough.

As far as my grow, I have had a magnesium deficiency show up and with advice from others on this site, I have added some epsom salts to my resevior. I hope this cures the problem.

The plants otherwise look great!

TahoeTops

Well the problem has seemed to stop. Although, I might have other issues. I am trying to resolve them each day they appear. Regardless, they are getting bigger and some are branching very nicely. Unfortunately, no pre-sex just yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Here is a new pic for evryone. This time with the light off:

G Brazil

Tahoe, ifgive plants what they need, you will have great buds, i ve grown all 3 and all are great strains mazar giving a more sedative effect and munchies, Orange bud giving a strong sativa high mixed with indica and heart will go crazy I tell you and blueberry just a crazy high that yo just cant overstand and you get agitated and very very sedated at same time, a very complex high....... Thanks dutch passion for providing great genetics

G Brazil

here is the end result, very crystallized, good luck tou you in this journey, any question , feel free to ask ganja warrior.. you know what it is...