What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BGB RUNS SOME PHOENIX SEEDS

B

bigganjabud

First off for this thread I have a good friend on here called the phoenix, these seeds are not he's work he's stuff is hidden garden genetics (massive shout the phoenix)

Now I've cleared that up

These are a fairly new company that are doing the rounds but stay focused on quality

Having said that I've never ran any of this gear and who better than me to give em a go eh?

I was blessed with a few packs and this will be an ongoing diary over the next few months tbh

Right so I'm sorry mods but the name of the strain is.....

Good shit!

It's a pink/purple variety

I will post a propper description in a few hours it's just as most of you k ow I'm double busy and I'm literally on the way out the door for a meeting

picture.php

kushedy

Interesting. This is the 1st mention of phoenix seeds I have seen on a forum. I took a chance a while ago & bought a 3 pack of their original skunk. Haven't tried them yet but thought they may be worth a pop in the hope of finding something similar to real deal old stool skunk.
Will be interesting to see how the "good shit" performs

B

bigganjabud

Interesting. This is the 1st mention of phoenix seeds I have seen on a forum. I took a chance a while ago & bought a 3 pack of their original skunk. Haven't tried them yet but thought they may be worth a pop in the hope of finding something similar to real deal old stool skunk.
Will be interesting to see how the "good shit" performs

Well tbh man il do my best and I just hope I do the genetics justice man

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Thanks brother. Hope you didn't eat too many mince pies.

I'll be fine if I just copy what you do and shoot for 10% of the quality and yield you're getting. Should still be primo by local standards

Cheers:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Thanks brother. Hope you didn't eat too many mince pies.

I'll be fine if I just copy what you do and shoot for 10% of the quality and yield you're getting. Should still be primo by local standards

Cheers:tiphat:

MAN your far too grizzly on yaself mate

Start vegging some on your window ledge

B

bigganjabud

These 5 all have a couple of mm of tap roots now so they have just seen jiffy pellets this evening

B

bigganjabud

Right silly me forgot to post the description of the strain

So here grows

Good Shit is an aptly-named cannabis strain that is guaranteed not to disappoint. It is an sativa dominant hybrid strain that is an easy-to-grow plant even for the relative novice. It looks great and has a super-smooth smoke that offers a taste of high-end luxury.

Although not overly tall its structure is noticeably sativa with a proliferation of side-branches that host a plethora of budding sites. A good-yielding strain and one with an extremely polished result and displaying a frosty white covering of resin on the maturing buds. Indoors flowering will take around 9 weeks and this time can even be sped up a little by the simple expedient of employing the Sea of Green (SoG) technique as this allows for a more even exposure to the light.

Outdoors Good Shit is able to withstand temperature fluctuations better than many strains although growers should pay attention to high humidity as its dense buds can be prone to mould in such conditions. Plants in this environment can display lovely purple colours but please make sure that the harvest is safely gathered in before the first frosts.

THC levels are between 15% and 20% giving an effect that is potent yet wonderfully relaxing with a warm, cosseted feeling in which paranoia and anxiety are absent. Lay back and enjoy some really Good Shit!!!

Characteristics
BREEDER Phoenix Seeds
GENETICS Good x Shit x Dude
VARIETY Mostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 15 - 20%
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 56 - 63 days
EFFECT Powerful, Relaxing

And after reading that I'm sure you'll agree all looks great with this strain so let's get at it

I rekon a pic soon

B

bigganjabud

What aromas/favours are you expecting from this one BGB?

Tbh Spaventa I'm just going in without any expectations mate you know this game bro

I'm just hoping for a few jars and tbh if it's lovely il keep it about

Just trying to get a great stable of mums at the moment mate and unlimitless potential in every seed to me says I gotta pop em and see what happens really

Something different to the flavour camp is allways welcome mate

Spaventa

Veteran
Tbh Spaventa I'm just going in without any expectations mate you know this game bro

I'm just hoping for a few jars and tbh if it's lovely il keep it about

Just trying to get a great stable of mums at the moment mate and unlimitless potential in every seed to me says I gotta pop em and see what happens really

Something different to the flavour camp is allways welcome mate

Thats the best attitude to have. When you are chasing something specific, or something you had in the past, its very disappointing when they don't live up to what you remember or heard about or read in the description. Im running some very hyped clones right now and the expectation will be hard for them to live up to lol

B

bigganjabud

Thats the best attitude to have. When you are chasing something specific, or something you had in the past, its very disappointing when they don't live up to what you remember or heard about or read in the description. Im running some very hyped clones right now and the expectation will be hard for them to live up to lol

I've got the gg4 in rooting now mate tbh

B

bigganjabud

Go easy on K if you PK ... Its the only one of my lot that can't take the full Canna schedule. I doubt Ill keep her myself. Not really into the sour/chem/fuel terps.

I don't use it anymore mate lol

I use the full metrop range of nutrition man prefer it to canna as my results are a lot better tbh

Mr1
Amino root
Amino bloom
Calgreen
Mr2

And I use terpinator as a standard as I'm in hydro so it helps give a little something extra to the crop

I do love me some Chemdawg tho so I rekon the gg4 is well up my street

Spaventa

Veteran
I don't use it anymore mate lol

I use the full metrop range of nutrition man prefer it to canna as my results are a lot better tbh

Mr1
Amino root
Amino bloom
Calgreen
Mr2

And I use terpinator as a standard as I'm in hydro so it helps give a little something extra to the crop

I do love me some Chemdawg tho so I rekon the gg4 is well up my street

You would love OJDs stuff - anything he made with his SSSDH.

Spaventa

Veteran
more light needed innit

Ive got a link for 3chems which I'm going to try because it meant to be special. I didn't really love the 90s Haze cos of the shoe polish terps but all OJDs gear I've tried is top notch breeding with elites so yeah, I should of known you'd have that sorted :)