What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

America

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyGoing

People don't respect your political position because you clearly have no respect for people. My Grandma was married and true to my Grandpa from 1930 when they got married to 1986 when she died. He had been dead for 7 years.

That's 56 years.

But you are all upset over peoples vaginas you have no business being upset over. Because you don't respect yourself or anyone else.
Typical snowflake. You have insulted me, my mom and my family in just the last couple pages. I made a joke, with a question, and you melted. lol. :thank you: Must be hard waking up everyday trying to find a way to be offended.......

Easy7

Veteran
I'm just fine. The thing is you politicize a fetus when you wouldn't even care about the person, if they were born.

And woman wearing combat boots isn't an insult. I think it's great she wears combat boots.

EasyGoing

I'm just fine. The thing is you politicize a fetus when you wouldn't even care about the person, if they were born.

And woman wearing combat boots isn't an insult. I think it's great she wears combat boots.

Hard to hear you when your melting. :biggrin:

Then you edit your posts to seem less crazy. Typical tactics.

EasyGoing

You have a fascination with meds. 10 to 1 odds says you take meds, and that is why you continue to accuse others of taking meds. I have never taken mood altering prescription drugs. Nor have I ever been told by somebody that isn't an internet troll that I need meds. Just stop it. Your insults are weak, and self reflective.

Says the person who would rather kill the life in the womb..... Seriously, that is just an insane thing to accuse me of, when you would have preferred the person to have never lived a life outside the womb. That is pure hate. Clear signs of a delusional person, and once again, self reflective insults.

EasyGoing

Well, I have a meeting to go to. Setting up my cannabis dispensary and have a meeting with some city officials.

I love America because of the opportunities it continues to give me. I own my house outright, have acres of land to myself, and will continue to make a legal living selling cannabis. I love this country, as it's been very good to me.

Easy7

Veteran
You seriously need mental treatment before you hurt someone. How many restraining orders from reproductive clinics do you have?

I'm not for abortion, that's your delusional beliefs acting up. I realize I don't have a vagina or any buisiness ordaining laws that are real or religious, pertaining to reproductive rights. I'm not delusional enough To think every females vagina is Government domain.

EasyGoing

So you really think, you have to have a vagina to think killing babies in the womb is wrong? The media has really done a number on brainwashing you. Have a good day, in moms basement. Make sure to keep the laundry going. lol.

Easy7

Veteran
It's a fetus. You seem to have failed every science class?

A baby is after being born, a fetus is prior. You cannot get a death certificate without a birth certificate. You must be born alive to have a birth certificate.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
now back to the question of tough guys and swinging dicks, what kind of man needs a gun when he has a mind?

the kind of man that realizes (after much thought) that his mind will not protect him/family members in ANY actual physical conflict. try thinking your way out of a home invasion/burglary etc. sure, a "safe room" might do it, IF you were able to get your family in it in time. they are much more expensive than most folks realize, if they are to be effective for more than 5 or 6 minutes. if your wife & kids are outside when the shit goes wrong, would you lock yourself in & say "well, I'M safe" or would you want to be able to at least TRY to save them? :ying:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
now back to the question of tough guys and swinging dicks, what kind of man needs a gun when he has a mind?

Unless you can move objects at a high rate of speed through walls and shit thinking about things isn't gonna help when your door gets kicked in.

ion

oh la festiva, always was an experiment.....war-monger/mass-murderer/hero winston churchill said democracy was the worst kind of governance, except all others......maybe in 50 year they wont be saying that. the bottom line is the last two lines in this paragraph;

“I do not say that democracy has been more pernicious on the whole, and in the long run, than monarchy or aristocracy. Democracy has never been and never can be so durable as aristocracy or monarchy; but while it lasts, it is more bloody than either. … Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. It is in vain to say that democracy is less vain, less proud, less selfish, less ambitious, or less avaricious than aristocracy or monarchy. It is not true, in fact, and nowhere appears in history. Those passions are the same in all men, under all forms of simple government, and when unchecked, produce the same effects of fraud, violence, and cruelty. When clear prospects are opened before vanity, pride, avarice, or ambition, for their easy gratification, it is hard for the most considerate philosophers and the most conscientious moralists to resist the temptation. Individuals have conquered themselves. Nations and large bodies of men, never.”

--- POTUS John Adams

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
oh la festiva, always was an experiment.....war-monger/mass-murderer/hero winston churchill said democracy was the worst kind of governance, except all others......maybe in 50 year they wont be saying that. the bottom line is the last two lines in this paragraph;

“I do not say that democracy has been more pernicious on the whole, and in the long run, than monarchy or aristocracy. Democracy has never been and never can be so durable as aristocracy or monarchy; but while it lasts, it is more bloody than either. … Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. It is in vain to say that democracy is less vain, less proud, less selfish, less ambitious, or less avaricious than aristocracy or monarchy. It is not true, in fact, and nowhere appears in history. Those passions are the same in all men, under all forms of simple government, and when unchecked, produce the same effects of fraud, violence, and cruelty. When clear prospects are opened before vanity, pride, avarice, or ambition, for their easy gratification, it is hard for the most considerate philosophers and the most conscientious moralists to resist the temptation. Individuals have conquered themselves. Nations and large bodies of men, never.”

--- POTUS John Adams

Nice quote to end this thread on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts