Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Plantingplants' Flower Farm 2017

Thread Title Search
Plantingplants' Flower Farm 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2017, 01:13 AM #1
plantingplants

plantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really nice
Talking Plantingplants' Flower Farm 2017

Here we go again. I want to say thanks to everyone here (and gone). So many have been so helpful and I've met some great people. After a bunch of setbacks and obstacles (I'm realizing that these don't go away, you just get better at handling them), everything is chugging along.

Currently in the process of pruning and getting supports up for trellis. Also need to wrap these pots with straw. Haven't gotten around to foliar yet but have some micros and Pacific Gro planned.

Strains:
Ancient OG F2s (courtesy of Shcrews)
Ancient OG x Black Lime Reserve (same)
Ancient OG clone (Hazy's big girl. Unfortunately I didn't have my pots ready and it was in a 3 gallon a little too long, but she recovered and is doing great)
Blue Dream (DHN, thanks Hazy)
Blue Dream S1 (found a single seed two seasons ago on a Blue Dream I grew)
In The Pines (Aficianado. Clone from some dispensary at the emerald cup, sativa pheno)
Green Crack (HSO)
Lemon Thai Kush (HSO)

Everything is going well. Bugs everywhere. The plants had a light case of thrips when they went up, and now they're covered in ladybugs in all stages of life, soldier bugs, pirate bugs, praying mantis, lacewings, spiders, etc.

AOG F2s (on June 9th)

Blue Dream S1 (on June 9th):

Same Blue Dream S1 (today, June 22nd, with ground cherry growing next to pot and green crack in background):

Lemon Thai Kush

I'll update soon with more photos.
plantingplants is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:18 AM #2
sdd420

sdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to behold
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking good bro

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:35 AM #3
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Looking good man. I was just telling one of my buddies about you guys(anyone on this site that grows monsters) and your large containers . How when conditions are right, good soil and sunlight are plentiful, the plants can grow extreme amounts in just a few days. Your pics are exactly the proof I wanna show him.

Loving that huge fan leaf btw. I'm a sucker for them giant ass fan's. I like to see how big they can get, and for me it's a tell tale sign, the plant is a seed start and not a clone.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 02:24 AM #4
cbcool

cbcool is a jewel in the roughcbcool is a jewel in the roughcbcool is a jewel in the roughcbcool is a jewel in the roughcbcool is a jewel in the roughcbcool is a jewel in the rough
Looking good PP, I'm subbed for the ride. Your plants are looking bro just dont sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff!

I might do a late grow log too this year, I've never done one before but I went amended native soil this year so it might not be a bad idea to catalog it.

It doesnt look like your pinching tops, which i dont do either, what pruning techniques are you using then, tuck and train and remove inner sucker branches? ??

Keep up the good work, I know you've been working hard to balance soil to get good plant nutrition. Props bro!

Last edited by cbcool; 06-23-2017 at 02:25 AM.. Reason: missing words
cbcool is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 02:36 AM #5
hobbyhorse

hobbyhorse has a spectacular aura abouthobbyhorse has a spectacular aura abouthobbyhorse has a spectacular aura abouthobbyhorse has a spectacular aura abouthobbyhorse has a spectacular aura about
Are u plugging those rows you had last year too plants? Good start mate.
hobbyhorse is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2017, 03:14 AM #6
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Location: it's like a cross between an industrial vacuum cleaner and a chrome piggy bank with marital aids stuck all over it.
Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
looks dope!

Chunkypigs is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2017, 06:03 AM #7
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the roughCrushnYuba is a jewel in the rough
Heybuddy. All looks good. Start hitting them with that supr green. How it's that bd s1 compared to the clone so far? I made some bd s1s bit haven't popped any yet. Im also going to cross my bros grim c99 to it.
CrushnYuba is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 06:52 AM #8
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
I have been looking forward to watching your season unfold. Kick some ass
growingcrazy is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 06:56 AM #9
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
This will be good I'm sub'd
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 07:17 AM #10
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really niceNoonin NorCal is just really nice
Looks nice, sure wish i had space and didn't have to worry about neighbors lol. I have a 8 foot fence. Noticed some leafs touching your soil, you aren't worried about that at all?
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote