Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Frost Factory

Thread Title Search
Frost Factory Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2017, 12:21 PM #1
sierraskunk

sierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the rough
Frost Factory

A few new things i have been playing with. First up is Lemon Tree S1… I made a ton of seeds with this girl and my chemdawg 4 bx3 male. Should be some interesting stuff hidden inside

Last edited by sierraskunk; 04-26-2017 at 01:43 PM..
sierraskunk is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:46 PM #2
sierraskunk

sierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the roughsierraskunk is a jewel in the rough
Old Betsy BX2. I only had a few phenos that went purple like this.

Last edited by sierraskunk; 04-26-2017 at 01:45 PM..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:00 PM #3
sierraskunk

Green phenos from my Betsy Bx2. The majority of the plants all turned out like these. Check out the frost on the last pic

Last edited by sierraskunk; 04-26-2017 at 01:47 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:07 PM #4
sierraskunk

One of the Betsy males I'll be working with this year.

Last edited by sierraskunk; 04-26-2017 at 01:55 PM..

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:10 PM #5
luposolitario

luposolitario is a name known to allluposolitario is a name known to allluposolitario is a name known to allluposolitario is a name known to allluposolitario is a name known to allluposolitario is a name known to allluposolitario is a name known to allluposolitario is a name known to allluposolitario is a name known to allluposolitario is a name known to allluposolitario is a name known to all
beuty resin/color , very , good work

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:13 PM #6
sierraskunk

I cant decide on what Betsy male to use. This is the second male i selected.
Im going to pollenate the Old Betsy clone separately with each male i have. Grow out the progeny and see what male performs better.

Last edited by sierraskunk; 04-26-2017 at 01:56 PM..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:15 PM #7
sierraskunk

Thanks luposolitario

Old 04-26-2017, 01:25 PM #8
Phenome
-

Phenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraskunk View Post
A few new things i have been playing with. First up is Lemon Tree S1… I made a ton of seeds with this girl and my chemdawg 4 bx3 male. Should be some interesting stuff hidden inside

How do you post full size pictures?
Press my ic button, then click the pictures and albums button.Download the photos.
Then when you post, click the insert image button, when it brings you to that new page to choose photos, click the box on the top right and set it to original only. Now you're ready to click a photo to add into your post

Old 04-26-2017, 01:25 PM #9
sierraskunk

One last one for the night. This is Mendo Berry White. SHe finishes the end of september outdoors and has a super frosty indoor look when done. Easy to trim, rock hard nugs and did i mention she's frosty:big grin:

Last edited by sierraskunk; 04-26-2017 at 01:36 PM..

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:37 PM #10
sierraskunk

Thank you Phenome