Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > White fire 43 jackmayoffer

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
White fire 43 jackmayoffer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2016, 10:56 PM #1
NorCalGro

NorCalGro has a spectacular aura aboutNorCalGro has a spectacular aura aboutNorCalGro has a spectacular aura aboutNorCalGro has a spectacular aura about
White fire 43 jackmayoffer

Hello I recently received a wifi cut from a respected growing who goes buy sway_215. He has 2 cuts of wifi, no. 3 and 43. His wifi 43 is supposedly jackmayoffer's cut so I'm wondering witch one I have? Any white fire pros out there care to chim in?

Day26

Day26

Day26

Last edited by NorCalGro; 01-17-2017 at 06:24 AM.. Reason: Add pics
NorCalGro is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:23 AM #2
NorCalGro

NorCalGro has a spectacular aura aboutNorCalGro has a spectacular aura aboutNorCalGro has a spectacular aura aboutNorCalGro has a spectacular aura about
I looked at jacks album and I think I got lucky some traits are very similar!!

Current grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=335544

Old 01-17-2017, 07:19 AM #3
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
Well if you got the 43 cut... it's jacks... real gassy og without the viney typical og type growth.... real keeper n the best Wi-Fi cut out there I seen...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:39 AM #4
NorCalGro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney917 View Post
Well if you got the 43 cut... it's jacks... real gassy og without the viney typical og type growth.... real keeper n the best Wi-Fi cut out there I seen...
Have you seen the no 3 cut? I hurd jacks was slected out of 500 white fires so i bet it is the best out there thats why im intrested

Current grow

Old 01-20-2017, 10:57 AM #5
NorCalGro

Week

Current grow

Last edited by NorCalGro; 01-21-2017 at 04:40 AM.. Reason: Double post

Old 01-20-2017, 11:01 AM #6
NorCalGro

Starting week 4

Really loving this cut smell was slow to come on but now she's straight lemon gas funk

Neckbone shot

Current grow

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:35 PM #7
NorCalGro

Ok after much research on the web it's looks like my cut is the white fire 3. I'm a bit bummed as I wanted the 43 but looks like this no3 cut is pretty badass to it was the keeper that og rascal found and it's what the swamp boys use a lot in there breeding. I'm between week 6-7 rite now not much cloudy so I think it's a 9 weeker well see thou.

Current grow

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:36 AM #8
Rekoj

Rekoj is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGro View Post
Ok after much research on the web it's looks like my cut is the white fire 3. I'm a bit bummed as I wanted the 43 but looks like this no3 cut is pretty badass to it was the keeper that og rascal found and it's what the swamp boys use a lot in there breeding. I'm between week 6-7 rite now not much cloudy so I think it's a 9 weeker well see thou.

View Image

View Image
I ran a cut locally sourced that was awesome, top shelf quality. But nowhere near as good as wifi 3 or 43. You'll be real happy with that cut for sure! I've been on the hunt for either of those
Rekoj is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2017, 03:57 AM #9
NorCalGro

Good to hear!! I'm already loving the yeild for an og I ran darkhearts Sfv og while back and it was a tasty strain but terrible yield, the wifi nugs are swelling fat. I'm thinking of running 12 for next run and see if I can at least get 2 zips a plant that's almost 2 # off one 1000w damn good for an og I think the wifi can do 2 a lite if any og can.

Current grow

Old 02-09-2017, 04:27 AM #10
Rekoj

Rekoj is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGro View Post
Good to hear!! I'm already loving the yeild for an og I ran darkhearts Sfv og while back and it was a tasty strain but terrible yield, the wifi nugs are swelling fat. I'm thinking of running 12 for next run and see if I can at least get 2 zips a plant that's almost 2 # off one 1000w damn good for an og I think the wifi can do 2 a lite if any og can.
I'm not sure how great of a yielder that particular cut is, but I wouldn't be surprised if it could. Previous run was a bit over .9g/watt with our cut. So far the grow is looking great btw.
Rekoj is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.