What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

mack 10

Veteran
^^yeah the only one i know is the one you didn't mention,lol ogkushbreath, ogcb cut? i think the Original cookies cut? i'm not sure, some of you know a lot more,than me.Someone drop some Cookie knowlege..an with all these other cuts coming out defo confuses the issue.
mack.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So who has knocked this bitch up? And with what? I know CSG was making some but didn't work out in the end. Would love to start searching through some seeds and find some winners.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
So who has knocked this bitch up? And with what? I know CSG was making some but didn't work out in the end. Would love to start searching through some seeds and find some winners.

that one in the front page i hit with itself, also hit a green crack and blue dream.

ended up with roughly

15 gsc x gsc
30 gc x gsc
1 blue dream x gsc

or is it the other way around im pretty lit

Jbonez

Veteran
Next 3 weeks will be hitting GSC with the following..

Pre98xGSC (Heath bar)
Indiana bubblegum cut x GSC (sugar cookies) the indy is as sweet as it gets, like straight sugar!!
GSC xGSC (s1's)
Snowdawg x gsc (Dawg treats)
Katsu bubba gsc (excited about the flavor potential of this cross)
PK suge cut x gsc
Urkle x gsc (get some mo grape and hopefully find a sick pheno thats purple and grapy)

Ill do a small germ rate test, but have no intentions on guarantying anything other than they will be females and harvested and dried properly... shooting for about a 1000 seeds outa that run.. All going to to the server for people to play with..

Im smoking on some Ken's Candy land. Its (BAY PLATINUM COOKIES X GDP). It super nice it's cookie dom kept that cookie taste but has a lil menthal thing going on. I like it better then the dhn cookie's iv had and both were top notch sample's but this candy land is strong and my kind of smoke. Im tracking a cut down right now.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Im smoking on some Ken's Candy land. Its (BAY PLATINUM COOKIES X GDP). It super nice it's cookie dom kept that cookie taste but has a lil menthal thing going on. I like it better then the dhn cookie's iv had and both were top notch sample's but this candy land is strong and my kind of smoke. Im tracking a cut down right now.

they got that out at richmond? or did you cop that somewhere?

im excited to grow that

My buddy got it at p2p yesterday in sanjose. He also got there gsc cut. I dont know what one they have. I know someone thats had the candy land cut for at least a month but im sure he's connected. I can most likely get it but i will have to trade something good for it. I dont think they sell clone's as there coming out with a CandyLand seed line. My friend got a mixed tray of there GSC, ken's cut gdp also something called cherry kush also a few cherry pie. I told him to ask for candy land and he just brought back flower's. So i dont think they had clone's.

si3ns3

I hit the forum with reversed strawberry diesel coffin cut and the platinum cookies with some double strawberry diesel

miscbrah3284

Veteran
My buddy got it at p2p yesterday in sanjose. He also got there gsc cut. I dont know what one they have. I know someone thats had the candy land cut for at least a month but im sure he's connected. I can most likely get it but i will have to trade something good for it. I dont think they sell clone's as there coming out with a CandyLand seed line. My friend got a mixed tray of there GSC, ken's cut gdp also something called cherry kush also a few cherry pie. I told him to ask for candy land and he just brought back flower's. So i dont think they had clone's.

for sure, i wasnt looking for cuts, i plan on buying the seeds....just wanted to try some out and see how it is. how is the high with candyland?

Jbonez

Veteran

Post a pic of one of the nugs.

Crap i only have like .5 left my buddy just gave me a gram or so out of his sack. So there's not much left to look at. Ill try and meet up with him today and get a real pic of a decent nug. It's got bag apeal not to loud but super nice and frosty. I really like the candyland. It starts with a sativa type high but fades in to a nice heavy stone. Its on the same level as a legit Og. I like the taste and high better than the dhn cookie's. One of my fav's. Im going to make sure i end up with this same cut. I dont really have the space to mess with seed's right now.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Crap i only have like .5 left my buddy just gave me a gram or so out of his sack. So there's not much left to look at. Ill try and meet up with him today and get a real pic of a decent nug. It's got bag apeal not to loud but super nice and frosty. I really like the candyland. It starts with a sativa type high but fades in to a nice heavy stone. Its on the same level as a legit Og. I like the taste and high better than the dhn cookie's. One of my fav's. Im going to make sure i end up with this same cut. I dont really have the space to mess with seed's right now.

cool thanks homie, smokin on the dhn right now....fireee

20121228_123801.jpg

20121228_123829.jpg

20121228_123837.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
GSC packs on the frost....life is good when your cookie jar is full.

i guess the mods closed my thread because its "too big" and they want a new one or something. pretty ridiculous to say the least.....i dont have the time or energy to go back and pull out the good info and pics...

miscbrah3284

Veteran
GSC packs on the frost....life is good when your cookie jar is full.

i guess the mods closed my thread because its "too big" and they want a new one or something. pretty ridiculous to say the least.....i dont have the time or energy to go back and pull out the good info and pics...

straight up man in the OP i asked for the thread to be opened!

life is good right now.....still letting that plant in the OP cure before I start workin on it, been on the dhn for a minute and it is bomb, so much OG taste in it compared to the 1 in the OP

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran

apparently this bitch has spermicide built in, and reversing her is hard

people are trying, some are having a bit of success, but small rock hard buds don't leave much room for seed development. Harvesting 30 seeds doesn't do a community any good

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
apparently this bitch has spermicide built in, and reversing her is hard

people are trying, some are having a bit of success, but small rock hard buds don't leave much room for seed development. Harvesting 30 seeds doesn't do a community any good

I hear you there. Some girls just want to keep there sexy ass body's :biggrin: . I imagine the first few times some packs go up you will have to be in the right place at the right time. But I have been down this road before just got to wait sooner or later they will be more than enough to go around.

J

justblazen

I've heard she doesn't take pollen easily, but doesn't have much issues being reversed. I'm gonna take a crack at it myself soon...hope it works. Glad to see a new thread opened. Hope we get some great info for us new cookie monsters with this cut.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
'tis a shame...

'tis a shame...

A lot of us running the cookies took it to heart when the biggest thread in this site get closed because there's too much traffic, now shit's like crickets.

Lots of information and pictures gone, nothing against the mods, but it makes me kinda want to document on my own when all that time and effort just gets binned.

But I guess it makes sense..

I mean who would want to see this crap anyways...
20121231_080545_zps1bc57fb9.jpg

Or this...
20121231_080259_zps363b602c.jpg

And lord if there was one would know that nobody would want to see this...
20121231_080036_zpse267c332.jpg

Or this and that...
20121231_080015_zps29b4310f.jpg

20121231_080136_zps30e04c71.jpg