What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legend OgK

Taste, smell/aroma and effect...

Taste, smell/aroma and effect...

Can y'all elaborate...I'm not Fortunate enough to be familiar wit it! Peace homies

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
$$$$$ please do tell how you get the bitch to root??????? Im dieing here. big assed legend vegging and want to flower her so bad but not 1 single cut has rooted. HELP

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah little light new shoot's....honestly it roots just as fast as other strains...im about to pull like 45 and their fairly large cut's w/woody stem's..and it's strange,cause they all took, same w/tk the only og ive ever had prob w/was sfv and poision...go figure

easyDaimoku

Veteran
yeah little light new shoot's....honestly it roots just as fast as other strains...im about to pull like 45 and their fairly large cut's w/woody stem's..and it's strange,cause they all took, same w/tk the only og ive ever had prob w/was sfv and poision...go figure

how much are you getting per each one dry brother? or is this your first time running her?

Grizz

Veteran
strange, every other strain i run roots within 10 days, king louie , legand , valley , sfv og's give me clone head aches, i would say between all of them i have taken over 50 cuts with none rooting but one king louie and it died after potting, im cursed by the og gods.

V

Veg N Out

Sounds like you've got stem or root rot going on more than issues with OG Kush gods..

Grizz

Veteran
nope, stems stay firm and hard for weeks, they just sit in the rapid rooster looking good for 2 or 3 weeks then the leaves start yellowing from not getting nutes for so long. the one king louie had just 1 long root on it so i put in a cup of coco and it just sit there for a couple weeks , no more roots ever popped . deffinatly no stem or root rot. like i said, all other strains i have root well. chem d, chem sis, dt7, sour dubb, scmk, lavender, twisted purple og, ( a cross ) on and on it goes, NO ROOT ROT

easyDaimoku

Veteran
Joesy, its time for an easycloner buddy! that investment will go a long way. still isn't fool-proof because I can have foolish tendancies. Watch the temps when you convert and keep it sterile. You'll have roots in 6 to 7 days, unless you're also infested with bugs...

Ever since I started easycloning I never looked back to rockwool and your method.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah i clone in water btw....not sure if you knew that josey....i off/ on em roughtly 5-10 so they can kinda dry out..airstone constantly doing it's job....actually just got a new airpump recently and it's been working like a charm....light is minimum...and i dont keep them on 24hrs...ftw!!!

Grizz

Veteran
Joesy, its time for an easycloner buddy! that investment will go a long way. still isn't fool-proof because I can have foolish tendancies. Watch the temps when you convert and keep it sterile. You'll have roots in 6 to 7 days, unless you're also infested with bugs...

Ever since I started easycloning I never looked back to rockwool and your method.
i have had two easy cloners and wouldent use one again for nothing, hate them. on a side note one king louie popped 2 roots after almost 4 weeks in bubble cloner,

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
less light is definitely the key. i dont even put a light over the cloner any more. i jsut use ambient light from the room. they dont yellow and they root much faster.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i also agree about less light, i keep them out of direct light..warmth is key to..i find things root much faster keeping them on the warm side of things..i mist alot to..no aero cloner either JW, just straght coco..

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
i have had two easy cloners and wouldent use one again for nothing, hate them. on a side note one king louie popped 2 roots after almost 4 weeks in bubble cloner,
Ill take em off ya hands Joesy lol..
Quit teasing me Mike..

Stay Safe

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from day 57

at 67 right now gonna go a few more

outside in the Maui sun.....

picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
GreySkull and Jiggy those are some beautiful buds!!! Very dank, and Legend definitely holds its own for sure.