What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have BAD ANXIETY -Need Help With Strain Choices PLEASE LOOK

teddynugent

Hello all, I know Strain Effects are different for everyone BUT I just want some help narrowing it down.

For an Example - Lavender is a good strain for me that helps my anxiety.
I definitely dont like Super Silver Haze (as some recommend that to me for anxiety - it dont work....)

I'd definitely say that I am For Sure an Indica guy.

Anyway if anyone could recommend what they'd guess to be relaxing strains.

I'd also like to know if anyone else out there that gets ANXIETY from Strong Sativa's etc. have any strain recommendations - something strong/potent but relaxing.

I'd also like to know what you all would recommend for a Super Strong, more Indica Dominant strain.

I want something that is a Guarantee to knock all my friends on their ASS!
And I'd like to be able to smoke it as well without having a Panic Attack.

So if you all could recommend strains you know or think may work For Me, PLEASE list them here.

Thanks,

-Teddy

Applesauce

Seed? Sour Bubble, mandala, the list is long but from personal experience mandala satori was my favorite for this...

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
i'm with you man... avoided sat's for a long time until recently getting some chocolope from my provider.. it has me experimenting again.

as far as shutting me down and chilling out... i got some bubba kush from the same med provider thats great sleepy time weed... i'm positive they use GH"s bubba...

i tend to rotate around chem family hybrids lately... they shut me down as well... not so much sleep but they take the edge of life real well.

i'm an extreme insomniac... cannabis tinctures have been providing insane help... in fact i seem to be laying of my sleep meds a bit :whee:

i love the green dragon... good luck with the strain hunt... if i have any more ideas i'll chime in...

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
sour bubble or deep chunk is a knock downer....sensi star is also a classic....may on of the best you could find....

whats realy important is( i had the same anxiety problem) that you dont harvest your plants to early...make sure the trichs are cloudy...or those strong indicas will turn racy and can give you paranoia.....

anybody knows, if strawberry cough helps for anxiety? I've read it somewhere that it shold help and i ordered some already :d

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, checking in here showing some love & you know the answer already. :canabis:

WelderDan

Veteran
I have to be careful with strong, racy Sativas. Like you, I tend to be an Indica guy. I find Blueberry to be uplifting, yet relaxing and without anxiety.

On a more stoney note, I like heavy Indicas for that relaxing effect. Hashplant, Blue Moonshine and good old Afghani do it for me. I also like a good Northern Lights, or NL x BB to name a few.

I definitely dont like Super Silver Haze (as some recommend that to me for anxiety - it dont work....)

-Teddy[/QUOTE]

Oh damn!! You actually tried SSH for anxiety?! :pointlaug

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
You welcome bro. Sadhu should be nice too, more potent than M#1, I think.

teddynugent>>Go to seedbay and pick these up, I've only tried one seed from a pack, may have been a Yumbolt leaning pheno, but it was very relaxing, anti-stress. Easy to grow, good yielder, very aromatic and potent.
http://seedbay.com/index.php?a=2&b=32176

M

mugenbao

Yep, checking in here showing some love & you know the answer already. :canabis:
I hope to have some first-hand experience with the Tooth soon, as it sounds absolutely perfect for me.

Like the OP, I've found Lavender to work fairly well. Not perfect, but with appropriate dosing it definitely does work. Really, anything that's not too racy or energetic can help if it's dosed right.

If I wasn't so durned sick right now I'd go into more detail about how I use cannabis to deal with my anxiety, but I can barely think at the moment. There must be 50 other threads here on this exact topic, which really are well worth reading, and I can guarantee there's something useful in them.

Latest posts

Latest posts