What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SUBROBS BROS GROW SHOW

D

danny karey

Damn man, that sour dubble looks frosty as hell......Is it Sour diesel X sourbubble?

Looks like a winner for sure.

You and your bro got mad skillz.......Respect!!!

Danny

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a shame most consumers never get to see how beautiful the live plants are,I get totally lost looking at the enchanted resin forest.just the sheer loveliness of happy plant.Great pics!!

G

Greyskull

i bet you all had fun sampling the goods....
looking forward to the snaps, though I am probably not gonna be surprised - shit is gonna look like nekked supermodels.

whats up with a smoke report/lil summary, or was there just 'to much good stuff'?
from what spicoli is saying, i am leaning towrds the latter.... which to me says `'hype smokes better than anything else' lol

aloha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys ever get so stoned you wake up the next morning and still feel all slow and lazy, almost like a weedhangover :p well smoking these 4 together got me the the stoniest ive been in a while... And i typically smoke like 5 different kinds of og a day...
---i remember going upstairs to crash, next thing i know i wake up in my chair, beer spilling over me at 3 in the morning. i have ZERO recollection of getting out of bed, coming downstairs and cracking a pacifico-none whatsoever...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cbf-sup mang? thanks!
--dk-its somas nycd x sour bubble. and its for real!
--ufs-right? these plants, everywhere ya looked was nothin but trichs!

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Sub, if your bro can do this in a closet with a mini-light, I have a walk-in closet with a couple 1000W he can use!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i bet you all had fun sampling the goods....
looking forward to the snaps, though I am probably not gonna be surprised - shit is gonna look like nekked supermodels.

whats up with a smoke report/lil summary, or was there just 'to much good stuff'?
from what spicoli is saying, i am leaning towrds the latter.... which to me says `'hype smokes better than anything else' lol

aloha
---aloha! sup bro? deeeewwwwwwwwwdddddd---bombass herb. he took the sour dubble-and this is no disrespect to anyone- to a diff level. the aroma is straight diesel kerosene! more diesely then others ive tried. gnarly. but what im in LOVE with, and most surprised by is the tahoe. not the aroma most associate with og, well, the lemonness is there...but deeper. the smell feels.........ancient. (wow, that may be the worst sentence in the history of the english language, but it is wad it is...haha. a smell that feels old....doesnt make sense huh?) i actually ruined a small nug cuz i couldnt stop squeezing and smelling. maybe spicoli can weigh in more on the tahoe, he is more familiar w og. this was quick, im at work, gotta go....

G

Greyskull

thats the kinda stuff i was wanting to hear.
it is what it is bro! woohoo!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the pure kush smells just like 'cuz' seems like super powerful stuff, but its so hard to differentiate what was what last night. there was also some hero that spicoli brought by, which is one of my personal faves and i cant wait to grow it. my bro, who brought the four above, tried it for the first time and immediately talked bout gettin the cut....
---kinda funny, he brought over a batch of ecsd, which is my current favorite high on the planet, and i havent even mentioned it! ha!
--gonna TRY to smoke just one strain per night for next three nights and do initial smoke reports, but those that know me know i need to go thru a zip of something before i really can do a legit smoke report....so, for the icmag communities benefit, i promise to smoke the shit outta these strains!

bkind

Oh subrob i'm sooo sorry you have to go through that just for the benefit of icmag...lol
Looks stupid good. Burn it down!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is nice to know people appreciate the work im doing!!!!:laughing:
---soooo, it happened again. got home from work last night, turned on the a/c opened the girls' door, went down, rolled a j of pure kush, smoked it, woke up on my freakin couch at about 1 in the morning drooling on myself! so, tonight, i will take pics! will take some of the hero also....sorry for the teaser w no follow thru:joint:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: subrob bro i picked up some P-91 x iron cindy of yours so now i got 2 crosses you've made bro not long and ill be running both the P-91/Iron cindy and GDP/Skunk IBL....

I wonder what the P-91 offspring would go like with some HTC Skunk IBL or Northern lights added to her...

A friend of mine just got the P-91 cutting and is planning on hitting it with some original Brothers Grimm Aurora borealis pollen should be good..!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
benji-nice man! i think the skunk ibl would make a great papa for p91. the latest on p91, from a bro who knows the original poway boys is that silver pearl was used to cross to the p91, rather than the widely circulated story that it was a cubed version of NL. which makes perfect sense to me, because of the way she grows....the skunkibl seems to me to breed very true, but keep in mind i am not a breeder, just a chucker!
--as far as crossing NL into her-yes please. NL makes everything better!
--down to my last gram of sandiegopurpleskunk! gonna have to get more beans in the ground. people hate when i say this, but i am sick to death of the GDP. nothin wrong with it, i have just smoked sooo much of it the last year and a half. and before this gdp cut, i was not a fan of purples to begin with. im still keepin her around cuz people wanna try it in the crosses im making. very popular genes....the skunk mellowed out the taste of the gdp in that cross, and i smoke it cuz i loooove the buzz. it is every bit as narcotic as the mama gdp, but really gets an electric buzz that physically manifests itself in my extremeties from the skunk. an example of a hybrid truly being better then the individual parents. wow, youd think i was selling the seeds instead of donating them! haha. anyways, babbling rant over, back to work....

EDIT: must spread rep before giving to benji again...

N

NOYB

the latest on p91, from a bro who knows the original poway boys is that silver pearl was used to cross to the p91, rather than the widely circulated story that it was a cubed version of NL.
Just so I'm clear are you saying the Poway boys crossed Silver Pearl to NL...or the other way around to create P91? You say Silver Pearl was crossed to P91 but isn't P91 a cross FROM Silver Pearl and NL?

I know...splitting hairs...lol.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
some beauty up in there that is for sure.. Great work your buddy has put in.. K+ peace..

sack

J

JeffSpicoli

The Tahoe does sorta have an 'ancient' smell to it in a way... Like to me, it smells like an old garage that is just cluttered to the extreme... Kinda a old sorta funk, but with a mild gas drum smell to it. When you pinch off a bowl of the tahoe, youre fingers reek of the classic OG lemon pine fuel. But the nug itself has a much more complex, yet not as strong smell. The high is extremely heady, and VERY enjoyable It starts off a strong head buzz, and then you slowly feel your eyes droop and the body stone take over... Its got a good blend of effects

As for the P91 silver pearl thing... All i know is that it contains silver pearl, not sure if its a silver pearl x NL or what.... Ill have to clarify that