Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Bitcoin Talk

Thread Title Search
Bitcoin Talk Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2018, 06:36 PM #341
calisun

calisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
So what's up with the whole wallet thing. I just leave all my monies on the exchanges. Should I buy a Nano ledger or what's the deal? Does a nano hold all coins, or just BTC?
Ledger nano s has about 30 companion apps for most the bigger cyber currencies. Tezor doesn't have as many but has the big ones. I just use them for btc, eth and xrp mainly for the bulk. I leave a little money in the exchanges to trade with. If you buy one buy it from their official website. Don't buy or trust the ones sold on amazon and ebay.
Those are the safest wallets I have found.
@joint I'll look into the paper wallet. I haven't seen those before. Thanks
calisun is online now Quote

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 01-11-2018, 08:10 PM #342
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome, thanks guys.
EasyGoing is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 08:25 PM #343
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post

Easy going yea setup offline wallet is best bet, either digital or paper wallets. https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com/#purchase
I'd steer clear of online "Services" which would have access to your wallet info. Easy enough to print out your own wallet, no need to use a service. Are there reputable services? Probably... time will tell.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 12:12 AM #344
Morphote
Il Professionale

Morphote has disabled reputation
Anyone know any good Blockchain companies? Worth investing? Why or why not?

M.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:19 AM #345
ganjygav
Cannalise Legabis

ganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud of
Woke up this morning and had a look at crypto news. I see the Korean government are down talking banning bitcoin.
I thought maybe this would have stable the big 4 prices at least but all are still falling.
EOS is rising well.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:43 PM #346
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjygav View Post
Woke up this morning and had a look at crypto news. I see the Korean government are down talking banning bitcoin.
I thought maybe this would have stable the big 4 prices at least but all are still falling.
EOS is rising well.
Oh no, big investor's are unable to mess with the price of bitcoin and other coins. See? The bitcoin price is stable.

(Or did you think only **Individuals** would try to game the price? I don't. lol)
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 03:47 PM #347
Rox

Rox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the roughRox is a jewel in the rough
I see BTC at £10k this morning and am tempted to buy another £100 worth...
Rox is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 04:52 PM #348
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Bitcoin will rally. And sooner than later IMO

Old 01-12-2018, 04:54 PM #349
EasyGoing
Banned

Last night I was up watching a live stream of a youtuber that does Crypto. I saw a county council member throw a shot out to the youtuber. Even in my small ass town, even the council knows about crypto. Can't wait to talk to him, as it's just another thing in common

Old 01-12-2018, 05:31 PM #350
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
No rhyme or reason for the height of the waves, got to check the tides. Look at the total market cap, as it goes up, so do the prices. Personally I like komodo but I was in at $8 and watched them fall to $5.50 then recover. Experience can be tortuous to gain in this new world.
GMT is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.