Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > #hodlgang Bitcoin and Altcoins

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Will Bitcoin or an Alt-coin will out value current fiat world currencies?
No doubt, wake the F up! 4 33.33%
Hell no, banks rule and bitcoin drules 2 16.67%
I hope so, but the powers that be are not going down easy 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

#hodlgang Bitcoin and Altcoins Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2018, 05:15 PM #1
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
#hodlgang Bitcoin and Altcoins

https://youtu.be/JZYZoQQ6LJQ

Who else is part of the Bitcoin revolution? A thread where we can talk day trading, long term holds and the fortunes just waiting for the taking. I will start off with what coins I am holding........

Bitcoin
Ether
Litecoin
Icon
Tron
EOS
Binance

Those are the ones worth mentioning. What are you guys excited about, and how much money is everybody making? Right now I am only about 2x my investments, but that has only been 2 months.

Also, anybody want a alt coin for the cannabis industry? Or better to use Monero or something of the sort?
EasyGoing is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 01-05-2018, 01:36 PM #2
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
I guess I will just have to have a block chain party all by myself.......

Tron to the moon!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:54 PM #3
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
If debt has trusted value, why not trust the interwebs and electricity?
mean mr.mustard is online now Quote

Old 01-08-2018, 07:52 PM #4
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
My brother put in $100 and now it's worth 1500.he's got the exact same coins you got.he's gonna get me started in it.I don't really trust crypto but he seems to know what he's talking about.not gonna invest much yet so we'll see where that goes
shithawk420 is online now Quote

Old 01-08-2018, 11:29 PM #5
EasyGoing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
If debt has trusted value, why not trust the interwebs and electricity?
Not exactly the value of things like bitcoin or altcoins. Remember people said similar things about Amazon in the early days...... "they sell books? I can buy books at Boarders." I said in another thread, have you deposited money into the bank as of late? I deposited 20k before the end of the year, and it took like 6 or 7 days to be deposited. Now try to send money to another country? I can send Bitcoin, Ether or LTC to anybody in the world in seconds for pennies. (especially LTC and ETHER)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
My brother put in $100 and now it's worth 1500.he's got the exact same coins you got.he's gonna get me started in it.I don't really trust crypto but he seems to know what he's talking about.not gonna invest much yet so we'll see where that goes
Dont trust it. Only spend what you can afford to lose 100% of. It's very volatile, however, lots of money to make in volatile markets. I started with around 100$ as well. Now I pump my accounts every day. Thinking of selling my truck.......My Trimmer......anything of value and flip it to crypto.

Last edited by EasyGoing; 01-09-2018 at 01:48 PM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:50 PM #6
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
See that's the kinda thinking that scares me.I remember reading about this Scandanavian guy or someone who lived in those parts who sold his house,car everything for bitcoin. and now his wife and kids live in a trailer or something.there's no way I'm gonna get that crazy
shithawk420 is online now Quote

Old 01-09-2018, 06:52 PM #7
calisun

calisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enough
I got back in over the summer. I bought xrp years ago but lost it as my bank got hacked. Over the summer I bought a little btc and eth. Signed up with binance a few weeks ago and got some xrp and iota. Was hoping to get some sc siacoin but binance does not list that one yet.
I got a ledger nano s and a trezor now hoping I'm safe but will only gamble as much money as I am willing to lose.
I believe a lot of money can be made for the savvy investor. Do your homework and good luck.
calisun is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2018, 01:24 PM #8
EasyGoing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
See that's the kinda thinking that scares me.I remember reading about this Scandanavian guy or someone who lived in those parts who sold his house,car everything for bitcoin. and now his wife and kids live in a trailer or something.there's no way I'm gonna get that crazy
LOL, how in the world did dude go bankrupt on a coin that has skyrocketed in value? Anybody else see a whole in that story?

You missed my point. My returns are soooooo good, that I want to cash in anything around me. I already cashed out my original money that i put into the market, however with 2x returns every 2 months, you do the math. Bitcoin will never crash overnight. If I lose (not loose) 95% of my value right now, I still come out ahead. If you think crypto is going to lose 95% of it's value, then you don't understand crypto at all. (not you, in general)

Old 01-10-2018, 04:53 PM #9
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
LOL, how in the world did dude go bankrupt on a coin that has skyrocketed in value? Anybody else see a whole in that story?
Bitcoin hit $1200 and then dropped in value for years. Yes, a LOT of people invested and lost their asses... because they cashed out at a loss.

That's crypto.
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote

Old 01-10-2018, 04:59 PM #10
EasyGoing
Banned

That's called FUD.

If people would stick to the basics, they would have more success. Buy low, sell high. See red, buy. See black hodl or sell. Buy on the hype, sell on the news.

For example, Tron is plummeting right now. Lots of people are cutting their loses and selling at half the cost they bought in at. Me? I stay calm and buy more. Lets see who ends up ahead.......

Crypto is not for the faint of heart. They say 60% of trading crypto is physiological.