Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2018, 04:03 PM #3621
Hermen_eutics
Banned

Hermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of lightHermen_eutics is a glorious beacon of light

Old 01-12-2018, 04:51 PM #3622
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Does anybody use Mammoth P? Review?

Old 01-12-2018, 08:23 PM #3623
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
I was originally directed here by someone saying this info was good, for hydro. Yes, they were indeed mistaken as this thread is soil centric. lol I'm looking forward to having the resources to work with soil, based on the information posted here.

Until then, I'd like to have just ONE grower show me better soil buds than my hydro. (even my less than perfect runs. lol) There any Colorado competitions in the southern areas this year? I should have something close to decent in a few months. lol

Old 01-13-2018, 02:17 PM #3624
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry Douglas, I am willing to bet Lassen farms outdoor poops on your indoor. If not, you have amazing indoor.

Have you taken a leaf sample? What are your ratios? I am willing to bet, Ca is short. How do you overcome that in your hydro set up? That is really what this thread is about. High Ca with balanced metals.

BTW, is the Cole memo F-ing anybody else over? Is anybody working on a counter argument for local government purposes? PM me if willing to share that argument.

Last edited by EasyGoing; 01-13-2018 at 03:13 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:08 PM #3625
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
Sorry Douglas, I am willing to bet Lassen farms outdoor poops on your indoor. If not, you have amazing indoor.

Have you taken a leaf sample? What are your ratios? I am willing to bet, Ca is short. How do you overcome that in your hydro set up? That is really what this thread is about. High Ca with balanced metals.

BTW, is the Cole memo F-ing anybody else over?
Big pumps and proper design in RDWC. It is possible.

Add up every hour you have into cannabis last year... all the labor, time calculating, time designing, time building, time networking... I can pay my taxes and sleep at night growing vegetables and raising livestock.

In my state, I can make 10x more on vegetables than cannabis, legally anyways.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:12 PM #3626
EasyGoing
Banned

RDWC system at a commercial level would be something to see. That may be the one exception. Good comment.

Old 01-13-2018, 03:39 PM #3627
Avenger

Avenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by growingcrazy

Have you taken a leaf sample? What are your ratios?

Old 01-13-2018, 05:57 PM #3628
bsgospel

bsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nice
Quote:
I ran it on some Tahoe's and Hell's Og a while back. No appreciable difference in yield or potency but visually something cracked. Frost out the ass but nothing to back it up. There are plenty of ways to solubize P (and I do think it achieved that) without spending a bit 'o money on their label.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:53 PM #3629
hyposomniac

hyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nice
Quote:
They give away tons of the stuff.. I have 5 free bottles still stashed away.
I don't have any relevant observations without a proper control.. I figure use it till I'm all out then I'll see if there's a decline.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:09 PM #3630
led05

led05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by growingcrazy View Post

Add up every hour you have into cannabis last year... all the labor, time calculating, time designing, time building, time networking... I can pay my taxes and sleep at night growing vegetables and raising livestock.

In my state, I can make 10x more on vegetables than cannabis, legally anyways.
Solid AG practice, sound understanding of organic, minerals, good ol’ Real farmer ingenuity and the potential to truly dial a product ( at least for foreseeable future) will make Canna a very good play for many, barring the inevitable bureaucratic ignorant baffonism that stands in the way in places like ur mitten, even worse my big apple...

The unique situation will exist for premium players, especially in an organic & natural setting...

Until then I’ll continue to TRY and perfect my peppers and tomatoes here and the other crops most “claim” don’t grow here or at least not profitably...

Keep on bucking....

to Douglas and ur private comment to me.., like ‘many I started in Hydro bc it’s easy, simple, that was decades ago.... some here are real farmers and quite knowledgeable even if they don’t love ur salts and fake environment

The other key thing, what a plant looks like IME maybe is 10% of equation , even less if your a connoisseur. I’m after effect, taste, no ceiling, length of effect, cleeaness etc, none can be gleaned by a “pic” online .... sorry, Hydro will never be able to teach you this, sadly

If your growing your retail strains for “bag appeal” do your thing, to me and imho that isn’t , at all, what this thread is about but is exactly what Hydro will get u , bag appeal and that’s about it....

Last edited by led05; 01-13-2018 at 09:31 PM..

3 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed