Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2017, 06:49 PM #3621
mapinguari

mapinguari is just really nicemapinguari is just really nicemapinguari is just really nicemapinguari is just really nicemapinguari is just really nicemapinguari is just really nicemapinguari is just really nicemapinguari is just really nicemapinguari is just really nicemapinguari is just really nicemapinguari is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by slownickel View Post
Mapi,

Most folks are scared to death of using a microsprinkler under plants, much less indoors or a green house.

Which microsprinklers are you using? Do you know their throw distance and flow rates per hour?

Do you have to use more resistant varieties using microsprinklers?
Actually what we do it use ordinary impact sprinklers raised up on 10 foot t posts.

The average humidity here in the summer is like 20%. The plants really love the humidity boost, and putting water on the foliage seems beneficial as long as you don't keep it up past flower set.

After stacking starts, I supplement with hand watering instead of overhead.

Used to worry too, but a dude who's been growing around us for more than 30 years convinced us it's OK.

Not one single speck of PM in the garden this year (except on some red clover). Small amount of botrytis and incipient budrot on a few phenos, nothing to worry about.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2017, 08:57 PM #3622
prune

prune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by slownickel View Post
The nice thing about having a medium that dries out quickly is that you can set up an automatic watering system. I realize for many folks that what I recommend is not geared towards everyone.
The bad thing about having a medium that dries out quickly is that you have to set up an automatic watering system. lol

Once you start down that road it becomes a slippery slope to "hydro" and all that entails. One of the reasons I've worked so hard to integrate your paradigm into my garden is because it's practical implementation seems to exclude industrial applications.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:44 PM #3623
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by prune View Post
The bad thing about having a medium that dries out quickly is that you have to set up an automatic watering system. lol

Once you start down that road it becomes a slippery slope to "hydro" and all that entails. One of the reasons I've worked so hard to integrate your paradigm into my garden is because it's practical implementation seems to exclude industrial applications.
My posts tend to be for the larger grower trying to go forward. I don't mean to exclude the small grower, just that I don't think that way.

The thought process that I have delt with all my life is to make things better and easier IN SCALE.

A large portion of what I have written here is applicable to the small grower, not all of it....

How have things been working out for you PRUNE?
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone

Old 01-01-2018, 02:14 AM #3624
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
I would like to wish everyone a great New Year. Lot's of change coming this season, some for the better and a lot for the worse.... I wish you all the best.
TO THIS WORLD

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:15 AM #3625
paradoxlost

paradoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapinguari View Post
Actually what we do it use ordinary impact sprinklers raised up on 10 foot t posts.

The average humidity here in the summer is like 20%. The plants really love the humidity boost, and putting water on the foliage seems beneficial as long as you don't keep it up past flower set.

After stacking starts, I supplement with hand watering instead of overhead.

Used to worry too, but a dude who's been growing around us for more than 30 years convinced us it's OK.

Not one single speck of PM in the garden this year (except on some red clover). Small amount of botrytis and incipient budrot on a few phenos, nothing to worry about.

Yea, spraying onto flowers isn't that bad of a thing

Old 01-02-2018, 04:49 PM #3626
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Who knows about #hodlgang?

https://youtu.be/JZYZoQQ6LJQ

Bitcoin is paying for my gypsum this year.

#hodlgang
#hodlgang
#hodlgang

The dollar is a thing of the past....... Don't wait for the crash. Double down like animal style BIOTCH!!!!! CyptoGardens is my new farm name, lol. Did I mention I am working with a coin company for the cannabis industry? No more waiting for payments from dispensaries. Once the tests come in and the buds are clean, a deposit strait into your Ether account or other coin. Soon come!

Last edited by EasyGoing; 01-02-2018 at 05:10 PM..

Old 01-03-2018, 10:32 AM #3627
Sokan

Sokan is on a distinguished road
Not buying this crap man its AI technology. Good way to go about regulations.... but...as paper currency wansnt our creation neither crypto coins are. Its running on human energy...let that sink in. everybody? seems excited, how long? ) until they realize its just another trap.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:05 PM #3628
paradoxlost

paradoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
Who knows about #hodlgang?

https://youtu.be/JZYZoQQ6LJQ

Bitcoin is paying for my gypsum this year.

#hodlgang
#hodlgang
#hodlgang

The dollar is a thing of the past....... Don't wait for the crash. Double down like animal style BIOTCH!!!!! CyptoGardens is my new farm name, lol. Did I mention I am working with a coin company for the cannabis industry? No more waiting for payments from dispensaries. Once the tests come in and the buds are clean, a deposit strait into your Ether account or other coin. Soon come!
I renamed my farm blockchain. Our stock went through the roof haha

but slown, do you use any kind of seaweed products in your operation as either a foliar or amendment.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:43 PM #3629
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

Paradox/Blockchain,

It is recommended to use two kinds of seaweed, one is Ecklonia which is an amazing source of auxins. Auxins applied at specific times multiplies roots. The second is an ascophyllum nodosum, which is great source of cytokinin. Cytonkinin from seaweed is a growth hormone.
TO THIS WORLD

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:41 PM #3630
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokan View Post
Not buying this crap man its AI technology. Good way to go about regulations.... but...as paper currency wansnt our creation neither crypto coins are. Its running on human energy...let that sink in. everybody? seems excited, how long? ) until they realize its just another trap.
Somebody gets it.............

Might as well get rich as the machines take over. I didn't have a facebook, my space, insta, or even a cell phone for the last 10 years trying to fight it. Not going to happen, bend over and let sky net in!

In principle I am with you however.

1 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed