Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

Thread Title Search
Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2017, 07:39 PM #2871
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
The question is how fast is that plant metabolizing. I would like to see it and a ca sap reading before I called P
You don't understand P then.
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone
slownickel is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2017, 08:02 PM #2872
plantingplants

plantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really nice
Forgot my brix meter. Had to do a different plant-- the previous one didnt have any fully developed fans at the top, only in the middle. New plant had same yellowing. Still low K at top. Internrt too slow to upload photos right now.

This dirt had a lottt of gyp. I dont have a test but i did irrigate a lot befre planting.

Bottom
800? 420? K (kept moving down)
320 ca
7.5 pH

2nd bottom (yellowing leaf)
280 k
210 ca
7.3 ph
3700 n

150 k
61 ca
7.1 pH

2nd top
160 K
75 Ca
7 ph
2200 N

Old 07-01-2017, 08:08 PM #2873
plantingplants

plantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really nice

Old 07-01-2017, 08:10 PM #2874
reppin2c

reppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by slownickel View Post
You don't understand P then.
I personally don't understand A lot of things. Like some dudes out there like other dudes lol

What do you guys think about mammoth P? And why don't they have a mammoth Ca yet?
reppin2c is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:21 PM #2875
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
What do you reckon the EC of the soil is SN?
jidoka is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2017, 01:00 AM #2876
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by plantingplants View Post
PP,

Those plants are showing water stress, lack of....

Do you have a soil sample of these plants?
TO THIS WORLD

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:03 AM #2877
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin2c View Post
I personally don't understand A lot of things. Like some dudes out there like other dudes lol

What do you guys think about mammoth P? And why don't they have a mammoth Ca yet?
Don't know Mammoth P...

My crystal ball is broke on the other questions...
TO THIS WORLD

Old 07-02-2017, 01:16 AM #2878
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
My crystal ball says underfed, water only part of it, microbes probably part of it. A good biotic fertilizer would do wonders.
jidoka is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2017, 03:25 AM #2879
plantingplants

They were indeed underwatered. The whole garden dried out quicker than i expected. I soaked them down yesterday and today. i just watered in supr green chicken manure top dress.

Slow what are you seeing that said lack of water?

I dont have a current sample. Only from before planting. Ill dig it up

Old 07-02-2017, 04:07 AM #2880
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantingplants View Post
They were indeed underwatered. The whole garden dried out quicker than i expected. I soaked them down yesterday and today. i just watered in supr green chicken manure top dress.

Slow what are you seeing that said lack of water?

I dont have a current sample. Only from before planting. Ill dig it up
PP,

Look at that leaf showing the most translocation. The stem is bending over. Stems bending over is the key. Stems in the air, leaves bending over is too much water. Stems bending with the leaf is shortage of water.
TO THIS WORLD

4 members found this post helpful.