Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > MotherLode Gardens 2017

Thread Title Search
MotherLode Gardens 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2017, 03:28 PM #511
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
Damn Shcrews things are looking good. Cant wait to see them in a couple months, they will be huge. When are you gonna set up your drips?
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2017, 02:36 AM #512
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by plantingplants View Post
8 is definitely holeier. Also holes are holier than mounds.

So if god likes the # 8 more, and you dug 8 holes to fill, which option is holier to fill the holes with-- 8 bags of soil that are 1.5 cu ft each, or 8 cu ft of soil? Or maybe 88 lbs of soil? Thats TWO 8s!
there's nothing holy about 88
Quote:
Gonna be huge.. theyll be launching into orbit here soon.
i hope so! definitely our best year so far.

Quote:
She's got a nice palette.
yes she has great taste.. i like people who are into true aesthetics, it's definitely a lacking quality at least in american society these days.

Quote:
Oh and i had a handful of those purple pheno AOGs. One is planted. I was convinced it was P when they were small but it was one of the fastest growing of the bunch so......
nice! most of my garden is AOG crosses and f2's, and they are not slacking to say the least! i'm really pleased with all of them so far. Lots of variety in those AOG f2's for sure... I have a few purple-stem ones planted in mounds and native. One of them is a real beast, biggest plant on the hill except for the Kaya's..

Old 06-10-2017, 02:55 AM #513
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin2c View Post
Better the 8 second abs is 7 second abs unless someone comes up with 6 seconds abs lol
fuck 8 second abs, give me a 3 hour dinner instead!

I used to live with a girl who had a solid 6-pack.. She worked out 3 hours a day and vomited up a lot of her meals, didn't get her period ever because her bodyfat was so low... but at least she had abs! .....that shit's overrated. anyway i personally prefer the female figure a bit softer and curvier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonin NorCal View Post
Damn Shcrews things are looking good. Cant wait to see them in a couple months, they will be huge. When are you gonna set up your drips?
irrigation is going in next week. I just received all the parts, shouldnt take long to set everything up. I'm over handwatering, takes way too long even with a firehose. i dont know how i used to spend 4+ hours watering the hillside.. what a grind.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:02 AM #514
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeline View Post
Yes! Well done Shrews! Garden's looking great. Plants are little trees already. Looking forward to harvest. Keep your eye on the prize... Better rest up! Wow 7 yards per hole! 7 is a holy number you know. Cannabis helps us connect with God, so its good to use His good numbers wherever possible! Pretty country-lady by the way! Thanks for sharing!
thanks! yah she is pretty and i agree, cannabis definitely helps to connect with god/eachother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
You made us wait, but it was worth the wait, Screws. Beautiful pictures of your beautiful girls. May you be amply rewarded for all your hard work.
i wont take so long to update next time... been really busy but that's a good thing. cheers!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:11 AM #515
bigherb

bigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud of
Looking great brother , Your hard work and love is already showing

That Sour D x DP sounds like Fire

I'm posted for your progress

Much respect

1luvbigherb

Old 06-10-2017, 03:30 AM #516
plantingplants

plantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really niceplantingplants is just really nice
once white people turned God and Jesus into white guys they made 88 the holiest number. Idk how they got 14.

So who gets to take credit for this F2 fan leaf, me or you? Or maybe Bodhi. Or Jesus. Jesus is tricky like that.

Edit: or maybe the calnit. Im thinkin that leaf wrinkle might be too much no3..
plantingplants is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:07 AM #517
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

some of the f2's have some really big leaves that for sure. thats a nice one! i dont know if mine are that big. looks really healthy. I just did my first foliar yesterday, still havent fed anything. plants seem happy though. maybe i'll start using my meters this year.. Seems like you're getting really into the chemistry, i was never good with that stuff.

Old 06-10-2017, 04:07 AM #518
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
Ruptured cell walls

Edit: you get credit.
jidoka is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:36 AM #519
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
Ruptured cell walls

Edit: you get credit.
aw but i wanted credit.

Old 06-10-2017, 04:54 AM #520
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
Ain't saying you did not create a great plant. I give you that.

Saying water in cells to the point they rupture can even ruin a schrews masterpiece
jidoka is online now Quote