Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Thread Title Search
Click to visit The Vault Cannabis Seed Store
Thread Closed
Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2017, 09:25 PM #2231
Heil Tweetler
Banned

Heil Tweetler has a spectacular aura aboutHeil Tweetler has a spectacular aura aboutHeil Tweetler has a spectacular aura aboutHeil Tweetler has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokan View Post
Hazy,
One of the names for Yaweh is I AM that I AM.
Another is RA - The Sun.

His Son / Sun is called "Jesus"... sounding very like the french for "I AM" / "Je suis"

It isn't about some dude with sandals and long hair who live in Is Ra El.... It's about what I AM.

The story is abut You!

And Me....

The Light that WE ARE / I AM.
'

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:50 PM #2232
reppin2c

reppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
Reppin...everybody talks about B moving Ca and that is true. But they forget Si. 100s of tests show wollastonite to be a faster Ca source than gypsum. Just don't forget pH. The upper Si limit is way above what people think.

Take 2 6 inch pots. Use vansil in 1 and solution grade gypsum in the other. Let us know which shows up in the sap first. Or water some ksil in with your gyp and see what happens
I can do that. I have some in 6" that I can do a lil report.

My main concern with watering in B is going to far cuz 1 ppm at a time using solubor in 2 gallons might be tough.

I sprayed some pht Ca/sea stim/accelerate/pacificgro on the ghouse. I have a history on paper as what they where testing. So we will see. The K:Ca has been running 2.46:1 on top. I suspect it'll be closer to 1.5:1 but I don't want to run all the K out to much because they're in flower. I'm a few days away from putting a lil ksil/K sulfate on for top dress.

Last edited by reppin2c; 04-17-2017 at 04:29 AM.. Reason: Spell like shit

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:43 AM #2233
mushulatubbee
Banned

mushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nice
But brah do youz even langbenite?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:08 AM #2234
reppin2c

reppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the rough
Langbeinite

K2Mg2(SO4)3
Help on Composition: Composition: Molecular Weight = 415.00 gm
Potassium 18.84 % K 22.70 % K2O
Magnesium 11.71 % Mg 19.42 % MgO
Sulfur 23.18 % S 57.88 % SO3
Oxygen 46.26 % O
______ ______
100.00 % 100.00 % = TOTAL OXIDE

Mg numbers don't really move. I don't need any of that but someone else might.

Experiment is under way, threw in a control and pht ca

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:01 AM #2235
paradoxlost

paradoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin2c View Post
I can do that. I have some in 6" that I can do a lil report.

My main concern with watering in B is going to far cuz 1 ppm at a time using solubor in 2 gallons might be tough.

I sprayed some pht Ca/sea stim/accelerate/pacificgro on the ghouse. I have a history on paper as what they where testing. So we will see. The K:Ca has been running 2.46:1 on top. I suspect it'll be closer to 1.5:1 but I don't want to run all the K out to much because they're in flower. I'm a few days away from putting a lil ksil/K sulfate on for top dress.
From this thread I got the idea you wanted a lot more calcium than potassium. Am I wrong?

Old 04-17-2017, 06:24 AM #2236
reppin2c

Ya but apparently I can't get it in the plant. My buddy has some 85% Ca soil I'll go see what his readings are

A little further into that Ca to build, K to fill.

Last edited by reppin2c; 04-17-2017 at 06:49 AM..

Old 04-17-2017, 01:04 PM #2237
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
K will always be higher in sap than K. K is mobile in the phloem and Ca is not

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:07 PM #2238
paradoxlost

paradoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin2c View Post
Ya but apparently I can't get it in the plant. My buddy has some 85% Ca soil I'll go see what his readings are

A little further into that Ca to build, K to fill.
Ok I didn't realize you meant in the plant.

Old 04-17-2017, 03:19 PM #2239
jidoka

jidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of lightjidoka is a glorious beacon of light
No one is trying to use Si as a carrier for Ca in the phloem, how did you get that? The interaction of Si and B allow Ca to move through the xylem.

As soon as the glycine in Albion cleaves off the Ca is that Ca mobile...nope. So you get a very temporary sap response and then it is over. Meanwhile K carries sugar all through the plant all the time

In tissue you should be around 1:1 K:Ca but in sap testing you will never see a test with higher Ca than K without serious K shortage and a messed up plant.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:19 PM #2240
led05

led05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxlost View Post
I saw that dill is supposed to be really good as well but us just as invasive as mint. Maybe with mint they would compete with each other.
I think Dill is a lot worse than mint, mint grows more invasively but the dill will set seed like you can't imagine and spread everywhere, at least the mint does so via runners, the dill just goes air-born and screws you year after year..... It's tough to pull out too, it just breaks off and will grow back, real pain in the arse.....

Thread Closed