Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2017, 10:06 AM #2221
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by led05 View Post
Sweat / water - you have transpiration issues / VPD problems, read up on it, your plants are locked out of a lot if you're seeing that
I did do some research on it when I was seeing it.. But im not to sure what fixed it/the problem. Because I added Lime,Gypsum,2 Fans, and rearranged the plants to create more space and made the veg area less humid. I did all that the same day, and since then I didnt have the major sweating/transpiration I was seeing before I did all of that.

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2017, 02:44 PM #2222
mushulatubbee
Banned

mushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nice
30-40 % avail silica in horsetail! Pretty kool imho!

Old 04-18-2017, 03:43 PM #2223
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
Your horsetail is kicking! Out here they are still only just breaking ground.

Old 04-18-2017, 05:15 PM #2224
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
the horsetail aint even THINKING of breaking the ground where im at yet :(

Old 04-18-2017, 07:23 PM #2225
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
https://sio-tex.com/ecosil.html

Stupid expensive woo I admit. But for starting clones off right...maybe. Damn near 100% pure and may not raise pH

Edit...https://grow-sil.com/p/pds

Last edited by jidoka; 04-18-2017 at 09:50 PM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:59 PM #2226
orechron

orechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really niceorechron is just really nice
Just got well water samples back from a new spot that is in the closing process:

This place is at a dead end road, top of a small peak, 5 acres of south/southeast facing slope + a 5000 sq ft shop, and 20 minutes away from a small town. I'm hoping my days of chasing tweakers away are over.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:54 AM #2227
HillMizer

HillMizer is a jewel in the roughHillMizer is a jewel in the roughHillMizer is a jewel in the roughHillMizer is a jewel in the roughHillMizer is a jewel in the roughHillMizer is a jewel in the roughHillMizer is a jewel in the roughHillMizer is a jewel in the rough
Went to Redi-gro today in Sactown and got some fresh Black Gold. Packaging says it contains Calcium Silicate now. I'm hoping they'll be a source for it now.

Old 04-19-2017, 02:32 AM #2228
prune

prune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really niceprune is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jidoka View Post
https://sio-tex.com/ecosil.html

Stupid expensive woo I admit. But for starting clones off right...maybe. Damn near 100% pure and may not raise pH

Edit...https://grow-sil.com/p/pds
So.... it's biogenic silicone - is that supercalifragisticalially important? They don't list it for agricultural purposes....

Old 04-19-2017, 03:07 AM #2229
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
Well they would know...obviously my bad.

Old 04-19-2017, 05:19 AM #2230
Heil Tweetler
Banned

Heil Tweetler has a spectacular aura aboutHeil Tweetler has a spectacular aura aboutHeil Tweetler has a spectacular aura aboutHeil Tweetler has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by prune View Post
So.... it's biogenic silicone - is that supercalifragisticalially important? They don't list it for agricultural purposes....
It is important that its silica.

Thread Closed