What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rizraz's record of Cindy99 00, Florida OG, Romulan, Temple flo, plus others

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everyone,

Feels nice to be posting again. Haven't done this in years despite my love for this site.I decided to dump all my stuff here instead of separate grow logs so I didn't spam the forums.

Here is the genetics list of what I"m working this summer.

9 Cindy 99 seeds from a Brother's Grimm circa 2000
72 Romulan Standard seeds from Romulan Genetics
13 Temple Flo Old World Genetics
12 Florida OG from DNA
3 Nepal Jam
1 Bubba Hash

Romulan
I passed a little bit of this flower and was blow away. What a fucking prize to have real Rom in seed form.
Romulan Genetics Rom 71 of 72 seeds sprouted.

Temple Flo
Old World genetics dropped some of the most incredible gear over the last year. I ended up with a 4-5 packs of almost all the other Breeder's packs but this one went so fast I was only able to get one.
Temple Flo 12 of 13 seeds sprouted.

Florida OG
I've been looking for Crippy for years. I'm not sure I believe that "Crippy" or "Ocean Grown" was OG but I'm willing to loan these plants some room to see if they can prove me wrong.
Florida OG 4 of 12 seeds sprouted.

Last edited:

Im'One

I would love to hear more. I have a romulan grapefruit mom going....aside from being super easy to work with, she hasnt any real outstanding qualities.
Nice sativa high

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I haven’t bought seeds in a bit.....but these sure do pique my interest. I hear a lot of good feedback on their genetics. I would probably go with the S1s for myself

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cindy 99 circa 2000
Recently a friend passed away and I inherited all his gear. Back in 99-00 he took a trip overseas and brought me back a few packs of Brother's Grimm original Cindy. From those packs we sprouted two of them and from those we selected a grapefruit leaning mom that we still have and a decaying pineapple male that is passable. After his death I got the last nine seeds he brought back in 00 from Brother's Grimm.
Cindy 99 8 of 9 seeds sprouted. Pretty damn good for 20 year old seeds.

Bubba Hash
Got as a freebie in an Ace seed pack. Phylos results track it as a Katsue which is really interesting. Needed to fill a pot.
Bubba Hash 1 of 1 seed feminized sprouted.

Nepal Jam
I've been wanting to work my breeders pack of this strain from Ace for awhile but haven't had the time yet. Got these three as a freebie and had a few more holes to fill.

Last edited:

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
unregistered The friend who passed me the first flower that I tried of Rom from Romulan Genetics still has that clone. I mean all I can say is that shit is some of the best flower I've had in a long time. The crosses they're working with the Rom they have are all coming out looking ridicules. These guys have a fucking gem of plant. I have a feeling they are about to be extremely popular and I'm not sure they're ready for size expansion they'll require to keep up. I'd buy packs now before you can't anymore. Good news is the standard seeds were pulled over some bullshit right after I purchased mine (I contacted them after seeing the packs I just purchased pulled for testing and they explained they were pulled due to complaints about germination rates, I got 71 of 72 seeds sprouted.) so after they finish testing them personally they should pop back up mostly unsold.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im'one This is strong indica effects in the most pine smelling bud I've ever smelled. I look forward to see what she can do outside.

OZZ_

Veteran
How are these coming along?? I’ll tag along here as well, would love to see those temple Flo do their thing

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everyone, wanted to kick out an update. I had another dear friend and longtime grower pass away this year. I did manage to get most of the obvious testers transplanted into 30 gallon smart pots and put outside. It does seem like I got another pineapple male on the original Cindy seeds. Romulan I culled a couple of extremely slow growers and runts. The Temple flo is preforming beautifully, found two keeper males and a one really interesting little veg plant.

Because of the chaos of inheriting an entire greenhouse of just starting to flower plants and dealing with the loss of another great old friend I just haven't had the time I wish I had to devote to this growth log. I do have a bunch of pictures so at some point I'll upload a shitload of pictures that will show various states of growth.

Stay safe out there y'all.

Crazy Chester

Hey everyone, wanted to kick out an update. I had another dear friend and longtime grower pass away this year. I did manage to get most of the obvious testers transplanted into 30 gallon smart pots and put outside. It does seem like I got another pineapple male on the original Cindy seeds. Romulan I culled a couple of extremely slow growers and runts. The Temple flo is preforming beautifully, found two keeper males and a one really interesting little veg plant.

Because of the chaos of inheriting an entire greenhouse of just starting to flower plants and dealing with the loss of another great old friend I just haven't had the time I wish I had to devote to this growth log. I do have a bunch of pictures so at some point I'll upload a shitload of pictures that will show various states of growth.

Damn, rizraz - sorry about the passing of another friend. :huggy:

If you are near SF Bay, I'd come lend you a hand at the greenhouse. This is too important a project to too many people for this to lay on just one overwhelmed man's hands.

In any event, I'm really rooting for you hard! :headbange

OZZ_

Veteran

Yes, sorry to hear that RR. Condolences:/

LostTribe

Premium user
Subb'd sorry to hear about your friends. Please update us with some Cindy pics when time allows.

Best
LT

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Just some shots of my 20 year old grapefruit leaning Cindy 99. I'll have shots of everyone here soon.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Temple flo image dump. I'm gonna start a new thread for my indoor runs of the remain temple flo seeds. Only two made it outdoor this season and due to all the complications of 2020 she was gorilla grown with checks every week to 10 days. They were planted in living soil, 30 gallon smart pots and never sprayed with anything all these shots are from "Female 1" (not her label but I'll update it later with the correct labeling)

picture.php

View image in gallery

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay friends, I've got one more temple flo female and shitload of Romulan pictures still to come then smoke reports.

I'll be starting new threads for anything going into indoor testing.