What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Shots from the grove this week…

First is the Zacatecas Tribute x OTH

6A34DDBA-7F36-4530-A8E7-5A7C34D5FE8A.jpeg

D5B54909-03F9-47B2-B975-5C7BEC24F7FE.jpeg

Most of the plant is well into senescence. Harvest window has begun and she will come down next week. One branch remains very green.

240C1255-CE16-4523-B7E2-205570AEB6F5.jpeg

Close ups.
3BB9F091-4D0C-4E77-B784-22CE08C0004B.jpeg
7FA048F2-4398-418F-AC28-3FA0C49F99BE.jpeg
79BAB164-E12A-4032-957E-372AF57AF5B5.jpeg

Attachments

• 7FA048F2-4398-418F-AC28-3FA0C49F99BE.jpeg
    7FA048F2-4398-418F-AC28-3FA0C49F99BE.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 42

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very impressed with the outcome of your Zacateca Tribute x Oldtimer's Haze hybrid :) Looks ripe enough from here, really 'fast' flowering for a direct OTH sativa hybrid :yes: I have the feeling there's potential in your hybrid, and it's great to see the outcome of more direct hybrids with Oldtimer's Haze as a dad.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Very impressed with the outcome of your Zacateca Tribute x Oldtimer's Haze hybrid :) Looks ripe enough from here, really 'fast' flowering for a direct OTH sativa hybrid :yes: I have the feeling there's potential in your hybrid, and it's great to see the outcome of more direct hybrids with Oldtimer's Haze as a dad.

Thanks for the very kind words, dubi. This unfortunately won’t be a project long term. The few seeds I had were not labeled and discarded. I’ll try to get a last minute clone off the plant. It’s one of the densest near pure sativas I’ve seen.

I’ll be posting pictures soon of the finishing Oax79 x Panama using the same male OTH pollen. It’s not nearly as large as the ZT, but the flowers are looking amazingly bright. Resin is dripping. They are almost finished (2 of 3 phenos), leading me to believe that the male OTH was an earlier resin dripping dad. Too bad I didn’t keep him. I do have more of these seeds, though.

the ZacTxOTH

Thanks Vermontman! Really appreciate the comments. This was a successful pollen chuck with great starting genetics. I did not really conserve seeds (oops on me), so perhaps a clone in the future if I’m very fortunate from this almost spent plant. But I am seeing some lightbulbs in my head and these genetics need to be a part. The bud density is pretty much beyond extreme for nearly pure sativa cross (especially with Old Timer’s Haze male). Between the two, she’s gotten dense with pretty good calyx to leaf. We’ve had some moisture (cyclone bomb rains and crazy mist) of recent. I’m chopping tomorrow maybe a week later than I could have. But I think the effects from this past week will more than make up for it. She’s only now experienced a few small spots of browning. Very nice against botrytis. Chop chop brighty brighty tomorrow.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

I have to admit, the Oax79 x PH really lit a few crowd minds up this past year with its amazing old school happy vibes. I’m looking forward to what this particular cross might hold with that same OTH male used with ZT. He must of been early, resins, and calyx. Three phenos, definite variation in build. All the same amazing dank OTH haze plus some serious citric cleaner from the Oax79. I’ll post more of them later