What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai x Panama

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Super healthy, fantastic looking plant. Not much scent yet still...
PXL_20211009_193005073.jpg
PXL_20211009_193021527.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I should note this is growing in rich recycled all organic peat based soil, heavily amended with all sorts of EWC, compost, oyster shell flour, dolomite, kelp, fish meal, fishbone meal, lobster meal, several types of rock dust, microbe charged biochar and gypsum. All in small amounts of course. And a fair amount of rice hulls and perlite to lighten it a bit. I feed only some cal mag, recharge microbe mix, and few drops of Biobiz bloom. I am on a well and haven't tested pH or EC in years.

olday

Veteran
I’m thinking I’m about 3 weeks behind you, similar soil mix but way less ingredients for now. I’ll get some pics up this week

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I forgot some ingredients in my mix. This is probably the 5th cycle...I usually only add some kelp, ewc and aeration amendments when I dump the pots. But my base mix also has some fine powdered bentonite which is a type of clay. That increases the CEC so it assists the peat in allowing nutrient exchange, a good argument for using peat over coco coir btw.

Also in the mix is Millipoo which is a fungal based insect waste product, some karanga, alfalfa meal, crab meal and a little insect frass. I try to add small amounts only to the base mix and maybe it's all overkill, but it seems to add up to a long lasting recyclable recipe that gives the plants what they need. They do run out of steam at the end, but I prefer the gradual fade over dark green and overfed.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking lovely TexasTea :huggy: Your female is so far heavily influenced in flowering traits by her Thai Chiang Mai mother.

Best wishes for the flowering stage olday :yes: thanks for keep us updated!

HCMPA

It could be in my garden next season, I'm having a hard time choosing between Panama x BH, Congo or Thai x Panama, which looks like a kind funny dreamy high with still some punch, omg... decisions, decisions...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
pm me or email me HCMPA and i will try to help you choosing the most suitable genetics for your taste and needs.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Any of the Panama crosses will be stellar. The BH cross is always a winner and easy to grow. I can't wait for the next few weeks to see how this Thai cross develops in comparison, but I know it will be great.

Goodherb

It could be in my garden next season, I'm having a hard time choosing between Panama x BH, Congo or Thai x Panama, which looks like a kind funny dreamy high with still some punch, omg... decisions, decisions...

What a (pleasant) conundrum to have.
Ace seeds is to be blame or give kudos too !?!?

Goodherb

I blame God, why the hell there is just one season every year? Its a non sense.

Ha ha ..Yes, not enuff time in a day or a year to devote to the plant we love.
​​​​​​
It goes with out saying, we must give thanks to the MOST HIGH , for the "plant of renown", "the tree of life" .

No doubt ,props should be given were it's due,Ace seeds !
grow on,bro !

GreenAndFast

Here's my thai x Panama. I have another but its lagging behind, this on the other hand is flourishing.
PXL_20211024_145622139.jpg
IMG 0720

Attachments

• PXL_20211019_111809131.jpg
    PXL_20211019_111809131.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 63

olday

Veteran
So… about when may the stretch stop on this girl? I’ve grown a fair number of NLDs at this point but she is going to give me a run for my money. I do love a challenge just wondering if I should top her back down again or wait and see. She is about as tall as I am now
1BD3D367-198F-4A5E-B7FD-3DB472A6B3C0.jpeg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Olday, how big is your pot? I had mine in a half gallon size until just a week or two ago. Kept her manageable until the flowering got underway.

Latest posts

Latest posts