What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

I wood

Bummer, the single killer A5 seed in latest order arrived crunched a bit.
Attempting to germinate it and several crunched Ethiopians as well, maybe I’ll get lucky and they will still grow.
Bubble envelope had very few bubbles unpopped, it put up a good fight but was obviously treated poorly. It’s impressive the damage was so little overall.

G

That's a bummer indeed i wood,had it happen to me once and was outrageous...Luckily not from Ace .

The Killer A5 is pretty much elite stuff...Grown just one seed but I know I will be throwing in another one in a few months.It gets stronger and stronger as time goes by.Impressed to say the least!

It wasn't grown under the best conditions (low light ),but it was a looker anyways...Giant malawi trichs.

FcAZ6YI.jpg
l7fxZS2.jpg
8Hdyo28.jpg
7Q5ZuCm.jpg
wfeSzLR.jpg

Dog Star

Veteran
Looks amazing.. and those huge colas,really wish to try it from everything what
i sees in this thread.. good work Dubi..

M

Mr D

Transplanted to 7 gallon pots filled with Roots 707, amended with worm castings and neem seed meal. Cover crop will be alfalfa to do a little nitrogen fixing.

20190203_153129.jpg

20190203_153113.jpg

Hoping for a NL/Haze or Haze pheno

Yo Sammy

Veteran
That's a bummer indeed i wood,had it happen to me once and was outrageous...Luckily not from Ace .

The Killer A5 is pretty much elite stuff...Grown just one seed but I know I will be throwing in another one in a few months.It gets stronger and stronger as time goes by.Impressed to say the least!

It wasn't grown under the best conditions (low light ),but it was a looker anyways...Giant malawi trichs.

View ImageView ImageView Image View ImageView Image

Gorgeous looking plant Syd!
Thank you for the nice pictures.
Looks “Killer” in every aspect.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Thanks for getting this clone out to some breeders. Looking forward to seeing her in a few different crosses. I hope I have a chance to grow the original someday, or at least smoke.

G

Thanks a lot Sammy!I am really greatful to Dubi for trusting me with this and to you for giving him some beautiful colours on his breeding palette to take off our heads :biggrin:

Cheers brother! :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You can find the reply in the post #6 in the first page of this thread. Thanks for your interest!

What is the estimated restock date?

I can't wait to break some of this out behind the bar and watch the millennial man bun terptard's faces melt LMAO!

This should be just mind bending cannabis. I see potential for some scary rides for sure.

Well done Ace Team!

Yep... when will be restock,wish to try this one cause of those A5 Haze part of genetics..

M

Mr D

Getting anxious, I'm tempted to cut this lower branch and clone it.

She's 20 days old

20190214_230501.jpg

M

Mr D

After 30 days from seed I put one of my killer A5 haze in to flower. She was one of the stinkiest plants in veg that I've ever grown. You can smell her skunkiness from 20' away.

I'm hoping that indicates she might be a NL/Haze pheno.

I'll have to snap a pic tomorrow she is quite a bit bigger than she was 10 days ago in that pic above.