Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mandala Seeds > The Ghost of SATORI

Thread Title Search
The Ghost of SATORI Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2015, 09:59 PM #1
Rory Borealis

Rory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really nice
The Ghost of SATORI

Many times.. In the solitude of my psychic Mojave desert.. I catch a whiff of SATORI, yet there is not a plant nor bud in site. Grocery stores, empty parking lots and even on a date - far from cannabis.

SATORI cries out in the wilderness.
Rory Borealis is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2015, 02:30 AM #2
waveguide

waveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to all
if it's weed shortage i feel ya. i'm supposed to be producing gangsta rap album, and if i'm not doing that i'm supposed ta be writing audio dsp, both of which require weed to be worth doing at all, and i'm pretty much flat out.

if it's strain shortage, im send you one message now for reals.

"I think the prevailing attitudes.. ..that community is completely harmless and beneficial is wishful thinking at best, ignorant and delusional in many cases, and are the "snake oil" of the charlatan in the worst cases."

where there is certainty, consideration is absent
koala tea seeds
waveguide is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2015, 06:15 PM #3
Rory Borealis

Rory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really niceRory Borealis is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by waveguide View Post
if it's weed shortage i feel ya. i'm supposed to be producing gangsta rap album, and if i'm not doing that i'm supposed ta be writing audio dsp, both of which require weed to be worth doing at all, and i'm pretty much flat out.

if it's strain shortage, im send you one message now for reals.
WG,

No shortage of SATORI, right now. I'm just tripiin' on how I can detect the signature smells of the various phenotypes - FAR FROM ANY GANJA. I first thought it was all in my head. Then I stoped and asked a passer by if they smelled the same thing. they said yeah. CRAZY!!!

Old 10-27-2015, 02:01 AM #4
waveguide

waveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to all
wild flower of the west
upper wile west, wile like a dragn

"I think the prevailing attitudes.. ..that community is completely harmless and beneficial is wishful thinking at best, ignorant and delusional in many cases, and are the "snake oil" of the charlatan in the worst cases."

koala tea seeds

Old 11-16-2016, 05:33 PM #5
Rory Borealis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory Borealis View Post
SATORI cries out in the wilderness.
And the call was answered.

Old 11-17-2016, 03:19 AM #6
waveguide

at all

koala tea seeds

Old 11-18-2016, 12:10 AM #7
waveguide

what i should say is,

hey if you or anyone gets that super super amazing smooth mellow tasting pheno, i guess people say earthy or like tobacco i don't think so it's just smoooooth and mellow tasting,

---> right here

i'm not around often.

koala tea seeds

Old 11-18-2016, 06:41 PM #8
Rory Borealis

WG,

You already know the SATORI magic. When that rarefied air hits you lings once more - Man, LIFE IS GOOD once more. How you holding up? Did you score some more?

Old 11-18-2016, 06:42 PM #9
Rory Borealis

One pheno that I have right now, has cured into a very nice coconut curry smell.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2016, 06:42 PM #10
Rory Borealis

One pheno that I have right now, has cured into a very nice coconut curry smell.

Old 11-18-2016, 06:52 PM #11
Lyfespan

Lyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud of
have 20 satori waiting to be popped, the name keeps popping up, maybe a sign?
Lyfespan is offline Quote