What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DevilDawg ( DeathStar x StarDawg IX ( male ))

4 Dragons

First shot is from Fred el Gato and the frost freak is from blissfest at 5 weeks. Enjoy...

Attachments

• cflwhitecab 10thrun day00v 03 ultrasonja before transplant canopy
    cflwhitecab 10thrun day00v 03 ultrasonja before transplant canopy
    48.8 KB · Views: 24
  • DevilDawg Frost.jpg
    DevilDawg Frost.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Devils Frost.jpg
    Devils Frost.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 11

dj.scotfree

Straight epic... Looks like a great combination! Has the structure of the Deathstar, DevilDawg looks a bit more triched out though ;).. The Dstar has a great stretch & is so easy to clone 3-5 days sometimes. Carbon filters a must! What do you think of the DevilDawg terp profile? Love & Light~ DJSF

4 Dragons

It's maple and fuel for the most part.

All pictures are DevilDawg. Thew first one to show structure is from Fred el Gato and the second and third pictures are from blissfest. The third picture is at 5 weeks flower...

I used a real StarDawg IX male ( not reversed ).

Super potent and a great painkiller...

Thanks for looking! :)

The Revolution

Veteran
Very nice! Structures ideal for sure. What kind of yeilds are you getting from her? Are seeds available or was this a small project?

These were made by Seeds of Compassion...

Nor Cal gooey x SDIX =Warhammer
Death Star x SDIX = Devil Dawg
Sensi Star(turpentine) x SDIX = gorilla biscuit

I've grown them all... But not flowered the devil yet...
Supreme fire! All of them.

Buddle

Veteran
Yeah I wanted all of these but they sold out quick. I especially wanted the Gorilla Biscuit.

7.5 weeks... The soil in these containers was a bit out of balance, they pulled through amazingly especially considering the abuse they took.

Another outstanding cross from SoC!

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 10

SourDank

Veteran
Those look awesome fourwiseeyes, I can't wait to see em dialed. I was looking to get the gorilla biscuit and missed it. I was quite upset with myself for messing that one up. You got any pics of that one by any chance?

Latest posts

Latest posts