What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'77 Maui F6

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I've received a ton of pm's about this '77 Maui f6 in the last few days so I figured it would be a good idea to start a thread...

INFO: I found her in an old pack of seeds that were gifted to me back on Overgrow...somewhere between '99-'02 would be my guess. Can't for the life of me remember who sent them to me though??? The seeds were in a small nickle baggie with a few grains of rice and labeled "'77 Maui f6". I also have a pack of "Hawaiian Indica" and "Kona Cherry" from the same person. If by some chance you're the one that sent them to me please let me know!!!

The one pictured below is the best of the 4 females I found. Crusty, rock hard sativa bud that reeks of tropical lemon-lime, cherries and pine. Easily one of the nicest plants I've ever had in the garden...

'77 Maui f6

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn bro that's like finding gold In a old pack of beans that u decided to pop.

Very very nice score. I think anyone would love to have that in there garden nice work for sure. I bet she is really tasty also I don't like growing sativas but I think I would make a exception for that girl. Lmao

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess you'll be needing some of that Grom x Digi pollen....hahahaha. ;)

Beautiful plant, F.A.M. :respect:

dank.Frank

Very impressive to say the least. But what is more impressive to me is this picture defies what we are constantly told by the media that THC levels have grown exponentially thru the years. Clearly the trichome production from the image suggest this plant could rival the best of modern day strains (unless its like a Blackberry Kush). I'm assuming the genetics derive from 1977 from the name of plant, even though the genetics were gifted from 1999-2002. Either way, it is in my opinion that plants always had the ability to reach these THC levels, rather it took science and growers skills to catch up. I'm looking forward to a vapor report. Super curious...

Cool Moe

Veteran
Five Legs man I'm gonna have dreams about how sweet those flowers must taste. I remember my oldest bro getting sealed coffee cans from the islands back in the late 70's, sometimes even tied around little sticks. Then the chain got broken and never seen it since. I can't even imagine the goodness that exists in those other packs. Rock on bro wit yo bad self.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqtUDg9WFu8

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
@SativaBreather - Thanks, man!

@Mikenite69 - Yeah, I got really lucky. Not only did those old ass seeds sprout, which I didn't think would, but I also found a crazy fine old school Hawaiian Sativa! This is my first round with her and she's still in flower so I haven't had a chance to taste her yet. She smells crazy good though..

@rasputin - Thanks for the kind words bro!

@Cannavore - Thanks for stopping by! In an effort to keep this thread tidy, please be sure to clean up your drool before leaving. haha

@dank.frankleton - She's moaning with her legs spread wide open waiting for his thick, hot pollen! Maybe I should leave the seed making to a pro and just get her to ya eh?

@TickleMyBalls - I think so too, bro. Definitely one of the nicest plants I've ever had in the garden, seed or elite cut.

@shack - Thanks, man!

@Relentless - Thanks for stopping by! Always enjoy your pics, bro.

@michaelswines - Thanks for the kind words.

@Cool Moe - Haha Thanks, man. Sweet dreams!

This is my first run with her and only my second time running DWC believe it or not. While she's def. not dialed in, she seems to be a really easy plant to grow. She's in a homemade 3 gal. bubble bucket and to be honest I haven't changed the reservoir once, only been adding to it and she hasn't complained the entire time. She's gonna look f.u.c.k.i.n. nuts once she's dialed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

phog

Veteran
reminds me a lot of nor cal gooey, great find- that's the prettiest plant ive seen in a long time. tropical lemon-lime/cherry sounds so tits.

Latest posts

Latest posts