What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Iranian Indica

OsWiZzLe

Heres an S1 from my Honey Dew Pheno I found..doesnt have the sweet honey dew smell...but still smells unique .....this is not my keeper pheno which I call the Persian Sapphire...anyways....these are pure as can be :blowbubbles:

Attachments

• DSC09833.jpg
    DSC09833.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC09863.jpg
    DSC09863.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC09862.jpg
    DSC09862.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC09861.jpg
    DSC09861.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC09860.jpg
    DSC09860.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC09844.jpg
    DSC09844.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC09843.jpg
    DSC09843.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC09842.jpg
    DSC09842.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC09835.jpg
    DSC09835.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 51

OsWiZzLe

Here are pics of the Sapphire cut.. day 7 of flowering.....

This cut was my chosen pheno out of the 50 seeds from Toyserkan, Iran.... shes a beauty in every way....the smoke on this stuff is better than anything else I've ever had....enjoy the next couple of months as she blooms away....be prepared to see something no one in the game has seen yet :tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC09873.jpg
    DSC09873.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC09872.jpg
    DSC09872.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC09871.jpg
    DSC09871.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC09870.jpg
    DSC09870.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC09869.jpg
    DSC09869.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC09868.jpg
    DSC09868.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC09867.jpg
    DSC09867.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC09866.jpg
    DSC09866.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC09865.jpg
    DSC09865.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 39

Dr_Tre

Intriguing strain and a very skillful grower.:tiphat:k+
I've been watching your work since you showed that big bag of seeds directly from Iran.Excellent job!

One Love 731

Veteran
Lookin good OsWIZzLe, did ya keep any males? I would love to get my hands on a nice landrace like this one. Did ya run all the beans? Any chance of getting more? This could be a game changer. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Nice, very nice...and there's even the locality, Tashakor !
Do you have more information about this landrace ? Wild strain ? Cultivated ? For food or smoke ? Any other use ?

Irie !

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this strain is not sanctioned by the UN. lol Iran must not be allowed to grow bomb herb. :D

nice grow man

OsWiZzLe

whats up everyone...thanks for all the positive feedback.....I didnt keep any males from the orignal 50 seeds I popped....although I still have almost a thousand seeds left so finding an awsome male is on list of things to do asap......as far as being wild or cultivated....I'm not too sure to be honest...there was so much variation in all the seeds that I'd like to think they might be wild but they came from an area that has been growing hash since the days zoroastrian religon was founded so who really knows.....If u know any Iranian People just ask them who the "DARVISH" are :)Those are the Iranian Hippies that gave my uncle these seeds....an ex Iraq/Iran war veteran who smokes hash and opium all day..not to mention that potent ass tea they drink lol

T

Tarus Bulbar

Thats some pretty cool shit!!! Gotta love how the herb
is all around the world!! No matter what terrible things
are happening around the globe,something as small
as this plant seed can spread a little good!!!
Great Work Bro!!!!

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
all I can say is dope
great pics, real health girls

wish I could get my hands on some Iranian seed.

Puff on

OsWiZzLe

More of the S1

Attachments

• DSC09895.jpg
    DSC09895.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC09894.jpg
    DSC09894.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC09893.jpg
    DSC09893.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC09892.jpg
    DSC09892.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC09891.jpg
    DSC09891.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC09889.jpg
    DSC09889.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC09888.jpg
    DSC09888.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC09896.jpg
    DSC09896.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 51

OsWiZzLe

I'd say 3 maybe 4 weeks....i lost track of what week she was in...so we'll just let the trichromes tell us...

Mr.Jones

can you give us a hint how this lady will smoke?
the only strain i know that has iranian is in it is endless sky and this is supposed to be one of the best all around plants so far - very heavy stone and incredible yield. but the beans arent affortable anymore ;)

i would make a f2 for sure and think about selecting a malw which you outcross to a superb female - this could be a winner

OsWiZzLe

can you give us a hint how this lady will smoke?
the only strain i know that has iranian is in it is endless sky and this is supposed to be one of the best all around plants so far - very heavy stone and incredible yield. but the beans arent affortable anymore ;)

i would make a f2 for sure and think about selecting a malw which you outcross to a superb female - this could be a winner

I'm not sure how the S1 will smoke.....the original pheno smelled and tasted like candy honey dew....this pheno smells more of garlic and stank ...

Now my Sapphire pheno.... :dance013: taste like Purple Big League Chew mixed with Tart Berries..... Very very potent...instant ZzZzZZ...

Ive been smoking nothing but OG dank for the last 2 years and this stuff blows it out the water...but dont take my word for it...wait till I harvest....I'll be smoking out quite a few ICMAG members and see what they have to say :blowbubbles:

I'm going to start looking for males pretty soon....I think i'm going to plant maybe another 50-100 seeds and see what we can find

Mr.Jones

I'm not sure how the S1 will smoke.....the original pheno smelled and tasted like candy honey dew....this pheno smells more of garlic and stank ...

Now my Sapphire pheno.... :dance013: taste like Purple Big League Chew mixed with Tart Berries..... Very very potent...instant ZzZzZZ...

Ive been smoking nothing but OG dank for the last 2 years and this stuff blows it out the water...but dont take my word for it...wait till I harvest....I'll be smoking out quite a few ICMAG members and see what they have to say :blowbubbles:

I'm going to start looking for males pretty soon....I think i'm going to plant maybe another 50-100 seeds and see what we can find

that sounds like the bomb! :microwave:
do you want to keep those beans to yourself or are you considering putting some up on the bay? :):)

OsWiZzLe

When its all done and said...

ICMAG will be the only place to pick any of my beans...I plan on making an IBL and some awsome crosses.... Being here in So Cal and having acsess to the clubs leaves the door wide open for all the crosses I could make.... I have some pretty insane cuts that are not in circulation like my Cali CLub OG and Lemon Larry Bx2 which will both end being crossed to whatever male I find and Also going to see what the Tahoe and Fire OG will do when crossed to this killer Indica.....

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey OsWiZzle !

nice work you're doing there mate, I'm always happy when I see people growing landraces... Never tried Iranian ones, but it seems to be good :)
you should keep on working the pure line as well, it is always interesting to have pure genes, and if you could get it even better and stable indoor it definetly would be fun :)

Keep up the good work !

+++

Latest posts

Latest posts